Funny/Random things in FM2011

yeah but was it because there was only one match that week or not?

LOL in unconvicing win? come on they beat me so no need to take the p*ss :mad:

Callum Davenport - Out for 4 months with a gashed leg.

Even though this is true. I do like the story behind it that he got stabbed in the leg by his sister's bf after he assaulted his sister.

Made me laugh this. Bitter blue nose?? Poor old Davey Jones!

Luls for everyone apart from me.
During a game one of my players was sent off for a vicious foul, which gave the opponent a penalty when it was 1-1. They scored and my team was knocked out of the fifth round of the FA cup. So like normal, I gave the player 1 week fine. Next thing I know, Every player is upset about my decision, and I have to have a conversation with each one to convince them I won't do it again. They all accepted it apart from 3 of my main players who subsequently handed in transfer requests :(

Luls for everyone apart from me.
During a game one of my players was sent off for a vicious foul, which gave the opponent a penalty when it was 1-1. They scored and my team was knocked out of the fifth round of the FA cup. So like normal, I gave the player 1 week fine. Next thing I know, Every player is upset about my decision, and I have to have a conversation with each one to convince them I won't do it again. They all accepted it apart from 3 of my main players who subsequently handed in transfer requests :(

LOL same happened to me!! So annoying, at the time I was 3rd in the league, then morale went down and I am now in 7th, I will never give a fine to my player again :(

Made a custom DB in Liberia and had this guy get a job. Great name:

What a name!!!

God knows what this guy has under his pants, and he's proud enough to make that his name!!! Stylized with a "z" too!!!

matthiascuntzprofileatt.png

Last edited:
Not really funny but whenever a player get dropped from int. team it says for example ' Ferreira dropped TO Portugal' . Like he used to play for Brazil :p