Funny/Random things in FM2011

BALOTELLI

My first season with Everton (going really well), March 21st. Balotelli's agent approaches me.

Im thinking unhappy player, agent approaching for me to make an offer. But, No!

Balotelli has scored 10 goals in 15 games and hes on a free!!! Throughout my years on FM I have never seen this.

I have pretty much no wage budget but i offer him a trial, which he accepts. Then a contract with all the add ons. £38k Wage. He accepts!!!

I am still scratching my head

like, what the **** has happened to Santa Coloma?

I think this is more random than funny :p

BALOTELLI

My first season with Everton (going really well), March 21st. Balotelli's agent approaches me.

Im thinking unhappy player, agent approaching for me to make an offer. But, No!

Balotelli has scored 10 goals in 15 games and hes on a free!!! Throughout my years on FM I have never seen this.

I have pretty much no wage budget but i offer him a trial, which he accepts. Then a contract with all the add ons. £38k Wage. He accepts!!!

I am still scratching my head

He's an A Hole just like in real life, my mate signed him for shakhtar and he gave hima warning for getting sent off in a game, balotteli went to the court to get his contract terminated lol, had to give hima free transfer

looks like fm's match engine just got a whole lot more realistic ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEM4le7GTts"]YouTube - Man Utd vs West Ham - Kadlec Goal 76th minute[/ame]

Erm, this was quite surprising... plus a little worrying.

As you can probably see, I won 2-0 and didn't even use a 6-1-2-1.

Last edited:
Brother, actually. They're twins.

No they're not. Sven's twin is Lars Bender. I don't think Tom Bender is related to either of them, but I'm not 100% sure. Although I do know he's not their brother.

Kind of random.. the norwich team formation kept showing they were down to 10 when they had no one sent off or injuredoO)

Got a news report of Harry Redknapp which was observed on Goodison Park watching a player he was interested in. Well I hope he was observed since I was playing Tottenham ;P

Doncaster are runners up in the FA Cup and consequently get a spot in Europe, they are still in the Championship and they lost to an awful team in Europe therefore knocking them out of the qualifiers. Wish I could get some of the teams they had on their way to the final. They didn't play one Premiership team until they got beaten by Chelsea in the final.

'Jonothan Obika scored the pick of the goals with a poorly struck effort from inside the area'

I got the same in the EURO Cup Quarters... And it was even wierder cos I lost XD