Funny/Random things in FM2011

he just been appointed as the new manager.....

Brimingham are 18th and West Brom are 19th....

the results are draw...0-0.....and he got the sack.....LOL...

I haven't got a screen shot but was annoyed to find myself 2-1 down with a minute to go and kevin Davies heads the ball against the bar it goes into the air comes back down hits the keeper and goes in just for the ref to give a goal kick??? How could it have hit the bar and gone out of play but somewhere spun back into play, lost 2-1 and it was a clear day

I've only been playing the demo and I've found the agent fees are a right pain in the @rse. Tried signing Pastore from Palermo and his agent is a complete *****, I can settle everything except the signing on and agent fee. I'm Liverpool by the way, just sold Babel and tried to buy him for £24 million over four years, ****** fm....

Last edited:
I've only been playing the demo and I've found the agent fees are a right pain in the @rse. Tried signing Pastore from Palermo and his agent is a complete *****, I can settle everything except the signing on and agent fee. I'm Liverpool by the way, just sold Babel and tried to buy him for £24 million over four years, ****** fm....

that happened for me too!!! I play with Man Utd, and the max agent fee allowed is 8k, and the ****** *** isn't even going below 18k!! I gave that up and tried Pato. Guess what, his agent asked for 23k!!! Refuses to go anywhere below that!!!

This is the weirdest thing ever:
Playing Liverpool 10 games into the season.
I play my first league cup game and rest a bunch of players.
One of those is Wilson who has started every single game and has been subbed in 1 of those games.
The day after the League Cup game Wilson decides he needs to speak to me about his lack of playing time???????!!!!!!!!
At the moment Reina is the only player in the squad with more first team playing time.

Little ******, signed, placed in reserves because he's young, puts in a transfer request on the day he signed, so being the ruthless manager I am, I cancelled his contract for 30k. Cheeky little ******! lol

2 random things that maybe can be explained.
1. Holland failed to qualify for qualifiers even though they have higher goal difference.
2. Both Spain and Scotland qualified for the finals

2 random things that maybe can be explained.
1. Holland failed to qualify for qualifiers even though they have higher goal difference.
2. Both Spain and Scotland qualified for the finals

Yes, they can be. Holland failed to qualify doe to head to head, and Scotland qualified because they had a greater number of points in second than any other side :)

Yes, they can be. Holland failed to qualify doe to head to head, and Scotland qualified because they had a greater number of points in second than any other side :)

Basically this, just thought I'd add something. Although Scotland didn't get the most points in second, all 2nd placed finishers in groups containing 6 teams have their points gained against the weakest team in their group removed. This means that Scotland qualify (unlike real life...... :()