Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
I once saw a player called ThankGod Ayodele, in a club called 'Insurance'.

Personally, I think it shoud be:

(name, surname, club name)

ThankGod For - Insurance

I think I've been getting a bit sloppy lately after winning the EPL for the 3rd time in a row. Last night it was internationals week, so I decided to arrange a friendly to give my regens a run out. I've not arranged many mid-season friendlies before. The last time I arranged a friendly was to try to boost morale, I chose Stevenage and drew 1-1. Didn't really help morale! Last night I arranged a friendly with Brighton only to find almost my entire squad was on international duty. I had to piece together a team made up of old first teamers and Under 18's. I just managed a bare 11 with 4 subs. I had to put Bassong at left back, Ekotto at left wing, some 16 year old with poor stats and only 60% stamina on the right. We lost 2-1 to Notts County.

Most likely to be the funniest goal on FM history...

[video=youtube;NxFbZDC7VNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxFbZDC7VNs[/video]

Hahahaha lol!!
that is class mate :) what a fantastic goal too.. I would quickly ask him to unlearn the "attempt overhead kicks" though <)

Well I asked one of my players if he was a leg or a breast man and his reply was neither.........

View attachment 168376
made me lol, this is the original Assmann :) also a decent keeper IRL and in Fm :)
assmann2.jpg

I once saw a player called ThankGod Ayodele, in a club called 'Insurance'.

Personally, I think it shoud be:

(name, surname, club name)

ThankGod For - Insurance
posted it a week ago on the page before....
166775d1303979041-funny-random-things-football-manager-2011-thankgod-ike-profile_-attributes-.png

Last edited:
Matias Fernandez had just been out for 3 months and got a message sayign he had returned to training, the message directly after that was an injury update on Matias Fernandez who had been injured in training and was out for another 3 months because he had been injured in training XD, will post a screenshot later.

that is class mate :) what a fantastic goal too.. I would quickly ask him to unlearn the "attempt overhead kicks" though <)

made me lol, this is the original Assmann :) also a decent keeper IRL and in Fm :)
assmann2.jpg

posted it a week ago on the page before....
166775d1303979041-funny-random-things-football-manager-2011-thankgod-ike-profile_-attributes-.png

Different club Raikan, and different name propsition by me...

strange thing happened to me. I was in a press conference immediately after losing Scholes for 6 months, and I said that "Michael Carrick" might take his place. A journalist then asked me if "Marcel Desailly" might take Scholes' place... I have no idea why

Epic incident. sub's by the AI for the injured player, and the sub come to take the throw. eventually he throws the ball in the pitch. its a handball, and the ref doesn't do anything. LMAO

handballo.jpg

Rosicky point of view on ashavin

ohreally.jpg

Everton relegated from the Premiership in the first season.. And 8 european spots in the Premier League.. oO)

strange thing happened to me. I was in a press conference immediately after losing Scholes for 6 months, and I said that "Michael Carrick" might take his place. A journalist then asked me if "Marcel Desailly" might take Scholes' place... I have no idea why

I'm guessing it wasn't Big Ron asking the questions.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Thought this dudes name was funny

Hahaha quality name for a keeper, he's a bit of a cheat I think.

Although on mine its now the year 2014 I got Cristiano Ronaldo on a free transfer for Liverpool O.o

Also I won the Europa league with Swansea, thats odd :)

Back