Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
Never seen anything like this before:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm playing as Coventry and been trying to get through a season quickly, looked at the premiership and saw Blackburn top and Bolton third. Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool all had huge amounts of games in hand (Blackburn on 14, Liverpool on 8) and then saw this is in the fixtures.

Anyone seen it before?
There's one competition that contained these fixtures:

I think you could say those fixtures aren't really very even :S

I've enabled the "Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 & 8" so I'm guessing this must be what's caused it, can't think of anything else.
What do people make of it?

hehe LOAN RANGER made me giggle

i know its spelt different but still its class

Never seen anything like this before:

I'm playing as Coventry and been trying to get through a season quickly, looked at the premiership and saw Blackburn top and Bolton third. Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool all had huge amounts of games in hand (Blackburn on 14, Liverpool on 8) and then saw this is in the fixtures.

Anyone seen it before?
There's one competition that contained these fixtures:

I think you could say those fixtures aren't really very even :S

I've enabled the "Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 & 8" so I'm guessing this must be what's caused it, can't think of anything else.
What do people make of it?

Arsenal lost 3-0 to QPR :D

Arsenal lost 3-0 to QPR :D

Haha yep :)
You should see Man City's league fixtures, they've lost 6 games out of 10, including to Bolton, Blackburn, Wolves and at least one other low team!

he's opinion to buy vela was funny. i sold vela two seasons ago, and Ulf kitien is telling me to buy him. WTF lol

lolreunion.jpg

MatthewMuscatNews_Inbox.png

one day you have nothing, the next you have it all

it's funny, but you just got the europa league first cause of... and then cause of something else champions league... hahahaha still

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

he's opinion to buy vela was funny. i sold vela two seasons ago, and Ulf kitien is telling me to buy him. WTF lol

lolreunion.jpg

His form, 8.22 lol that's why...

i received an offer for Gibson (IM man utd) and i re-negotiated and said i want 200m after he plays 10 league games for them (Brescia) and they accepted, then in 10 games later i received 200m up front! MENTAL! ive now tried it 5 more times it works every time lol

haha..not really..i had officially decided to stop playing that particular save..so that was gonna be my last match..so i just thought i'd have some fun...

lol...it was funny to me...it was my way of taking revenge for what they did to Real in the semis... :) but Messi did surprisingly well as a keeper!...atleast better than i had expected..

no he conceded quite a few...but he did pull off some decent looking saves at times...

at least your assistant strongly disagrees with Kirsten!

yup, but he's a good coach btw. i dont know why are coach suggesting players, when thats suppose to be a scouts job

i had one time were they said about getting the guy Kevin. turns out he's awesome. 4.5 stars even at 22 yrs old

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

His form, 8.22 lol that's why...
he's now playing in italy, and i some how (its accually my fault) that i had only one database to play, which was epl. ONLY EPL.

so these Eu clubs play in friendlies, champs league and europa only. aslo club world. and every golden ball awards goes to these 'peninsula teams players'. another things is that around march, where u have knock out rounds, my players are fullly exausted, but theirs is fully fit. wtf.

found out if you wanna sell a player, transfer list them, take them off when they get unhappy, and when a club offers money, raise the price, sold bibiany for 18.5 mils!!!!!!!(US dollars)

Back