Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
8-0 England v. Estonia and the after match report says: "England is gr-eight"

not sure how to get a picture of it but in my save therse a player no 12 playing for lincoln amr with no name cant seem to view his profile but he plays every game

nice one anccelotti, u seem to be some what a 'quitter'

gonel.jpg

Barca and real , plus manu in europa. hahaa lol

rivalsknockout.jpg

Fastest goal. 18 seconds. ;)

fastgoal.jpg

Talk about having a bad day at the office. Losing 4-0 Fulham, Meireles injured after 1 game after he returned after a 6 week injury, Mexés and Gerrard sent off.. Gutted

View attachment 170406

Another set of Funnies.

Remember Mourihino said its 'impossible' for him to be at man city. apparently, he might be lying to public.

lolrm.jpg

Suarez had three 'okay years' in arsenal. i eventually sold him due to registrations dilemmas. look where he's heading to

ohhhu.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the previous season, this how the table looked like at the 37th week

tablemc.jpg

3 teams in 79 points tied. ;)

messing with champys head and ******* about with the opposition is great fun.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

I once drew 5-5 with Hibs at Celtic Park in the League Cup in FM09. Keirrison got a hat-trick for me and Steven Fletcher got a hat-trick for Hibs. I won on penalties and signed Steven Fletcher.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

i found a guy called Christian bender in FM09. Didn't think they accepted that sort into the church.....

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

in my network game in fm10, by 2022 huddersfield finished 4th in the epl and made the champs leagues

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

thats what rangers got this season

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

thats what rangers got this season

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

in fm07 (celtic and them edited into the epl), i beat aston villa 3-2 away after extra time in the league cup. the ref played 26 minutes of injury time in the second half of extra time (146 minutes played).

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

away to st johnstone, i recently got two defenders injured in the first 20 minutes, a red card to another defender 10 minutes later, another defender replaced at half time because he was ******, then another player injured late in the match with me trailing 3-2. my pc chair broke off a wall, and the remnents bounced off my pc. fm costs me a ******* fortune.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

the person fouled for a penalty is credited with an assist, is the same in real life (fantasy football and the likes)

---------- Post added 15/05/2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 14/05/2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

gererard fouled THREE of my players in one headed challenge

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

in my network game, my opponent beat arsenal 7-0 at home in the cl as olympiakos. the ******* has gone on to win the cl 3 years in a row and in the semis as we speak.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

i like that they say "he claims" meaning they dont believe him. he was out *******

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

major fault with fm11. torres doesnt score goals. torres is the oppsotions best defender

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

he shagged sepp blatters granny

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

rangers nickname

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

craig levein (huck too) played 4-6-0 away to the cheques. hes a ****. i played it with ukraine away to scotland in my network game (against my network opponent) before i realised fm made scotland ***** 15 seasons into my game

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

5-4-1 is rangers preffered line up

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

lampards shot clearly did not cross the line

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

must have paid off their recent £190k electricity bill and bought defenders. shame they didnt buy a striker as well

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

So youv been cheating then...........

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Pre match meal......speed and chips

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

as celtic manager in fm07 i got numerous offers rejected for barry robson. ****** off, i eventually offered £200m and set the deadline as today. they rejected it saying they had other offers and wouldnt be pressured into a decision.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

there is

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

lampard stadium...theyv just crossed the line hahahahahahaahha

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

st midden won the spl by 2019 in my fm10 network

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

st midden won the spl by 2019 in my fm10 network

found this in my pile of videos uploaded on YouTube

[video=youtube;Rv3EFis-sTk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv3EFis-sTk[/video]

incredible goal.

[video=youtube;eEk32Nslcuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEk32Nslcuo[/video]

Back