Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
View attachment 172883View attachment 172882 Look At This, This is in the same game, two players both broke there foot in the same game and both out for 5 months. I am so angry because kadlec is on 20 goals at the end of december.
Plus the tackle was from the same guy in both iccidents.

Last edited:

notice the balls location..... it actually goes further and leaves the screen for another 6 seconds or so before returning to earth as a smoldering ruin.

a regen who probably the son of steve job i think. lol.

macok.jpg

two regens, one good, the other is apparently the opposite. despite that, they have the same face. ;) lol to the max

twins.jpg

fitness is 0%, how did he come to the line up. lol

lolmd.jpg

View attachment 172883View attachment 172882 Look At This, This is in the same game, two players both broke there foot in the same game and both out for 5 months. I am so angry because kadlec is on 20 goals at the end of december.
Plus the tackle was from the same guy in both iccidents.

That's pretty bad, was it that guy who was the "Controversial Red Card" in your inbox messages a couple up from those??

On a side note, how an earth did you get Riise and Kadlec to Cov in the 1st season!? I've tried to get Riise several times, but he either rejects (which Kadlec also always does if he's moved to someone like United), or I have no hope of affording wages :/

World Club Championship final.. Couldn't really go any better.. except... two yellow cards at the same time o.O .. Never seen that in the game before
View attachment 173310

Look at the goalie's rating.

View attachment 173331

Yes, he let in 8 goals, and was probably culpable for all of them - starting with a 35 yard nothing which bounced lamely off his hand, ending by dropping the ball after a corner (in the ensuing melee his own defender kicked it into the net) and pretty much all the shots in between just went straight through him. Still, I didn't even know it was possible to get 0/10. I thought you could murder three of your team and score a hat trick in your own net and still get 2.

I got the same scoreline against Doncaster in my first season in the Championship - with ten men - and wish I could look at that game's player stats as well to see if the goalie got the same. Unfortunately the game seems to have deleted the match report as it was 3 seasons ago.

Has anyone else seen a 0.1/10? Is it possible for outfield players to get it? The lowest I've seen is defenders getting 4.5 for constant game-losing mistakes.

Look at the goalie's rating.

View attachment 173331

Yes, he let in 8 goals, and was probably culpable for all of them - starting with a 35 yard nothing which bounced lamely off his hand, ending by dropping the ball after a corner (in the ensuing melee his own defender kicked it into the net) and pretty much all the shots in between just went straight through him. Still, I didn't even know it was possible to get 0/10. I thought you could murder three of your team and score a hat trick in your own net and still get 2.

I got the same scoreline against Doncaster in my first season in the Championship - with ten men - and wish I could look at that game's player stats as well to see if the goalie got the same. Unfortunately the game seems to have deleted the match report as it was 3 seasons ago.

Has anyone else seen a 0.1/10? Is it possible for outfield players to get it? The lowest I've seen is defenders getting 4.5 for constant game-losing mistakes.

ye look at my post on the previous page

Back