Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
this guy is just awesome

View attachment 172057

200 cm x 94 kg, and probably the greatest athlete from San Marino of all times; unfortunately can't seem to do ANYTHING on a football pitch. Might have some potential as a professional wrestler though.

plus his surname in italian means "grease". Might have to give him a call up for the national team sooner or later XD

I wish I had kept a screen shot, sorry! but Rod Fanni (thinks he's french or plays in France) was having a storming season and the headline read.....FABOLOUS FANNI!!

Classic

Amazingly funny :L

Not just a girls name but a dirty **** girls name!

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

What skin is that?
Link?

Its one of the ones that comes with the game (installed with steam)

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

this guy is just awesome

View attachment 172057

200 cm x 94 kg, and probably the greatest athlete from San Marino of all times; unfortunately can't seem to do ANYTHING on a football pitch. Might have some potential as a professional wrestler though.

plus his surname in italian means "grease". Might have to give him a call up for the national team sooner or later XD

Is he really Emile Heskey i disguise!?!?

Trying to printscreen but isn't working.
With Coventry and King gets injured on his debut. Out for three weeks. Think it could be worse. King gets back 3 weeks later but the next message in my invbox says king has injured himself in training. Expected to be out for 3 weeks.:S This is a shame because he scored a goal onhis debut. Oh well.

Didn't get a screenshot of it, although i always post screenshots but my computer crashed, and.. yeah.

Ashley Young requested a transfer, and i accepted as he was unhappy, i offered him to clubs and told me he didn't want to leave.

I know, I swear there's no one called either sophie or hitler on fm? :L

Coincidence?
I think not.

XQei1.png

Ok, so basically, had a pretty **** day, my girlfriend broke up with me, so anyway, I got home and thought 'Hey, let's go on FM', so I loaded up my Doncaster save, and thought I would check how many days/Hours I had been playing for.. only to be greeted with this...

Mother ******!

Ok, so basically, had a pretty **** day, my girlfriend broke up with me, so anyway, I got home and thought 'Hey, let's go on FM', so I loaded up my Doncaster save, and thought I would check how many days/Hours I had been playing for.. only to be greeted with this...

Mother ******!

Ooohh but you were too legit to quit, and ultimate punched your computer ;)

Back