Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
if FM teaches us anything is that grumpy old people shall not be trusted

TsKns.png

Well, I can't screen shot right now because I downloaded this program that I thought recorded desktop video (but does not) and now it won't let me take screenies without registering, but Senegal just won the 2014 WC with Romania the runners up.

Managing Holland, and i wanted to see if van der vart is still capable of playing, despite being 34. he complains at first cuz i first called him up to replace zakira , and he ******* me for not making him first choice. then the next call up, i choose in first hand, and there were report of him being angry. i had a private chat with him and started being furious at me.

View attachment 173543

my response was awesome ;)

Who the heck are you?! NO. I don't have a banana costume. Psh. Whatever. FORGET YOU. Yeah, so..how's it going? Yeah, pretty good. Just got a new car. It's a pomegranite. Smells bacony. So..um yeah. Did you see that movie..with that monkey..and the chainsaw..

Who the heck are you?! NO. I don't have a banana costume. Psh. Whatever. FORGET YOU. Yeah, so..how's it going? Yeah, pretty good. Just got a new car. It's a pomegranite. Smells bacony. So..um yeah. Did you see that movie..with that monkey..and the chainsaw..

...what?

I am guessing Stoke did not want **** besides Andy Caroll in attack

Seriously.. If your going to tell a lie, at least make it convincing!

View attachment 173786

I am at Werder Bremen in my first season and apparently my two big signings, Sotoris Ninis for 1.5M and Oscar Wendt for 1.2M makes my team a favourite over Barcelona and Madrid. No pressure at all...

Back