• Views Views 551K
samtemplenewsinbox9.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Ambitious agent!

samtemplenewsinbox11.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

That confused me I can tell you...

View attachment 174389

awesome bio...apparently i've been in the footballing world for a very long time..atleast way before Jesus was born..And they forgot to mention me winning "manager of the year" twice in a row in the liga sagres...

oh...not to forget....i had no idea that i ever played for ferrol

nice age. atleast u surbvived 2012

This persons name is NOT EDITED OR NICKNAMED! proof in the pic! laughed pretty hard when I first saw it :P:P:P:P:P

Glen Johnson, 27, is playing for England u23s. Dirty tricks from England.

Glen Johnson, 27, is playing for England u23s. Dirty tricks from England.

It's allowed - the U23's are allowed to select three first team players over the age of 23 if they like. Wayne Rooney played in an old save of mine at the age of 30.

It's allowed - the U23's are allowed to select three first team players over the age of 23 if they like. Wayne Rooney played in an old save of mine at the age of 30.

Ok, it's ridiculous because at the start of the season most of my first team is playing for their u23 national teams. I've had to play 2 games now with few first team players and young prospects, managed to beat Blackpool 1-0 in the EPL and won Arsenal in penalties after a 1-1 draw in the Community Shield.

Does any one of you got more than 10+ for a player in single match .. or is it a glitch ??

1307132748811.png

Look at the bottom about Spain XD

i aslo go something like this. lol play with urself ahahah

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Thanks for the advice JT. glad i have u in my Backroom staff

68227809.jpg

Mancini was fired after the first season, then after 7 season later, he comes back. lol!!! hahahahaha

seasonslolcapture.jpg

lol pat rice

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Nick Bendtner to Manu. lol
nicklol.jpg

99% loss in Transfer Budget
holylol.jpg

really annoyins things happened as Im trying to get ready for CL final
randompromotion1.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

randompromotion2.jpg

View attachment 175165

Seriously?!? 48 shots and 21 on target, and I win it in the last minute. Thought this match would be a good morale booster with a big win, but jesus....

can anyone tell me why any facepack i download wont work on fm 11 version 3.11

can anyone tell me why any facepack i download wont work on fm 11 version 3.11

Wrong thread dude. Look in the "facepack" section or whatever it's called. I bet somebody already made a thread for it.

Back