Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
I've seen some posts here which the Best XI was all from one team

yeah. but when i play against chelsea, i beat them half that score line. XD

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

áûñòðî ïîõóäåòü êãÿäëî÷íûé óêñóñ äëÿ ïîõóäåíèÿïîõóäåòü õóäèÿ ñëèì êóïèòü â ñàíêò-ïåòåðáóðãåñàìîå íîâîå íàðîäíîå ñðåäñòâî ïîõóäåíèÿêàêóþ ñîáëþäàòü äèåòó ïðè ðåàêòèâíîì ïàíêðåîòèòåçàêàçàòü ñðåäñòâà äëÿ ïîõóäåíèÿ ëèäàäèåòà óãëåâîäíî-áåëêîâîãî ÷åðåäîâàíèÿ÷òî äåëàòü åñëè ÷åðåñ÷óð ïîõóäåëàãîðüêèå òðàâû ïðè ïîõóäåíèèäèåòû öåëëþëèòàíåêäîòû î äèåòåìàíòðà ïîõóäåíèÿäèåòè çà îòñëàáâàíåàýðîáèêà ðåàëüíî ïîìîãàåò ïîõóäåòüäèåòà ñïîðòñìåíîâ ïëîâöûäèåòîëîã ÷åëÿáèíñêîïèñàíèå äèåòû ïîñëå øåñòè íå åñòüäèåòà 5 ìîæíî ëè çåôèðïðèìåíåíèå â äèåòîòåðàïèè ëå÷åáíûõ ìèíåðàëüíûõ âîäñïèñîê ïðîäóêòîâ ïî î÷êàì ïðè êðåìëåâñêîé äèåòå

English please? We are an English speaking forum so all posts in English so people can understand. Thanks. ;)

James. try banning that account. (H)

yeah. but when i play against chelsea, i beat them half that score line. XD

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

James. try banning that account. (H)

I can't ban his account because I am not a mod.

1st of January, 2016, ARSENAL SIGN JUAM MATA FOR 12 MILLION
2ND of JANUARY, NASRI HANDS IN TRANSFER REQUEST
8TH OF JANUARY, MAN CITY SIGN NASRI FOR 23 MILLION
SIGN OF THINGS TO COME ?????????

I'v just started a new FM game and a funny thing happend at one of my press conferences. Before the game against Norwich, one of the journalist asked if there was a chance that Robberto Baggio could replace Rio Ferdinand (injured)!!! WTF, little bug in my game i think, but still very funny!!!!View attachment 190808

When I was managing Hull City i offered a player a new contract, then Real Madrid offered me a contract as manger i joined them and the player who i offered the contract to joined Real Madrid instead of gettin a new contract at Hull City. But Hull City could still send him out on loan while he was playing for me at Madrid.

Fulham are playing Champions League next season and Villa got relegated.. Man City is way down too

Funny keeper move on replay

We suffered a normal goal, their striker shot, my keeper took long to dive and bingo.

But at the replay the keeper dived on the wrong direction, I mean, he dived right (where the ball came in), but his body went left first and then moved back right, so funny!!!

Funny keeper move on replay

We suffered a normal goal, their striker shot, my keeper took long to dive and bingo.

But at the replay the keeper dived on the wrong direction, I mean, he dived right (where the ball came in), but his body went left first and then moved back right, so funny!!!

I think you probably had to be there ;)

EPic defensive skills.

[video=youtube;rosfu_oKmXg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rosfu_oKmXg[/video]

in the end my gk got injured :@.

hummels scored via scissor kick during a corner
I love dcs with some creativity and technique :D

Last edited:
Does anyone else have any regen players who don't stand out in their attributes but perform well anyway?

I have a 17 year old named Dico who averages 6.9 in Serie A over 2 seasons and his attributes at first glance make him look like a full time U20 player.

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Ha, just saw a player handball the ball into the back of his own net......

worst part about it was that the shot was never going to go in....

Aight, when RUOR meet RUOR and the 1,700 year-old.

Last edited:
Back