Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
Messi has won 9 out of the last 10 World Golden Balls

Most based on his super reputation alone

He had something like 19 goals and 14 assist and beat out Aguero (at Arsenal) who scored 44 goals and 19 assists, who had a similar avg rating and about 3 times as many Man of Match awards as Messi....

this needs fixed SOOOO badly. Reputation alone accounts for I'd say 75% of the vote

can u upload the goal vid?

Yes, how? I will try and have a look

Edit:

I tried, when it says upload to youtube the button in blanked out. I clicked save and it save a file which is .pkm, should I upload that?

Last edited:
Yes, how? I will try and have a look

Edit:

I tried, when it says upload to youtube the button in blanked out. I clicked save and it save a file which is .pkm, should I upload that?

i bet that goal was a counter attacking one, and their gk was in your area when ur defending the corner. like near the last minute

i bet that goal was a counter attacking one, and their gk was in your area when ur defending the corner. like near the last minute

Umm no their goalie was in their box, and it was before half time, He was just off his line and he shot and it went in.

It's inpossible to be a counter attacking goal,usually the keeper only goes up when it's the last few mins of the match.But it's 0-0 and 45 min when the goal was scored.No point for the keeper to go up

he have scored 23 goals totally (2 goals left to 25 career league goals)
before he joined Arsenal, he have scored once (making his goal tally for Arsenal is 22 or 3 goals left to 25 league goals for Arsenal)

thanks mate. that regen has been a long servant. i brought him from Germany at 18, and now he's 28 years old.

he started playing XI at 18 :P.

My youth player who is S**T is worth 2 million? and im due 1.9million compensation if the deal to go to man u goes ahead wtf?

1177fux.png
2hqtqgm.png

I'm just about finishing my first season. I have the English, French, German, Italian, Scottish and Spanish leagues running.

Arsenal are runaway leaders in the Premier League, beaten FA Cup semi-finalists and beaten Champions League quarter-finalists. Over in Spain, Barcelona are runaway league leaders, beaten Spanish Cup semi-finalists and beaten Champions League quarter-finalists (which was bullshit as Schalke 04 put them out with ease, but anyway). Now, if you look at it, both are having identical seasons and here is where the surprise(s) and shocks come in.
1 - Barcelona gave Pep the sack. Why? Is their season that bad?
2 - Arsene Wenger took the now vacant Barcelona job, while he has the Premier League in his sights. He would NEVER do this.
3 - Arsenal took Mancini from Manchester City to replace Wenger.

Huh? O_o

On my saving I was Liverpool in the 2nd season and Man Utd released Ashley young on a free? He rejected my contract offer and joined everton.

Back