Funny/Random things in FM2011

So what? As I am pretty new to this game, I am very happy to even get that far in the tournament. Ok, I lost, but who wouldn't with a decent Norwegian team (not even ranked top 100 in Europe) against Real Madrid, one of the best teams in the world?

Just ignore him, he's obviously an idiot. No point wasting time on him. Brilliant achievement, by the way; it's hard to score 7 against Madrid with the best of teams, but with Stabaek it's a great job.

Just ignore him, he's obviously an idiot. No point wasting time on him. Brilliant achievement, by the way; it's hard to score 7 against Madrid with the best of teams, but with Stabaek it's a great job.

Haha, thanks mate! It was not even to show of, just found the game quite silly.

I lost the 1. knockout round in Champions League against Real Madrid, but it was probably one of the most exciting football games ever!

View attachment 198101

I play Barca and R. Madrid has always been the toughest opponent to play against in all competitions. I think the rivalry thing factors into this though as At. Madrid is always the 2nd toughest opponent for me in any competition. But whenever I play them, I had difficulty getting more possession even at home. Great job dude!

your a ******

your a ******

How about you can it you douchebag and show some respect. And yes you are obviously an idiot. So shut your cakehole unless you have something constructive to say

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

No you.

Hero or villain?

View attachment 198261

How about the sickest player on the pitch. nothing worse than scoring then doing an own goal.

Last edited:
Shocked to see the backroom advice, and then I went to check him :p
View attachment 198272View attachment 198280View attachment 198275View attachment 198276

Never seen after-match commentary like that
View attachment 198277

I lol'd on his name, FYI "guyon" in Indonesian means "joke"
View attachment 198278

Contento content playing for me :p
View attachment 198279

After a 6-0 win...
View attachment 198281

what the ****?!?
View attachment 198282

You don't need to injure Thiago Silva if you want to play, Davide :'(
View attachment 198283

Some nice response really :p
View attachment 198284View attachment 198285View attachment 198286

He loves too much people, really...
View attachment 198287

Just to make the derby a little bit more special (6)
View attachment 198288View attachment 198289View attachment 198273View attachment 198274

About Hazard, I once got Thorgan to play for France and they faced each other in an international game. Can't remember the result, though. Those were the good days, when I played Arles-Avignon...

About Hazard, I once got Thorgan to play for France and they faced each other in an international game. Can't remember the result, though. Those were the good days, when I played Arles-Avignon...

whoa, just like Kevin-Prince vs Jerome :D
do you have the screenshot?

whoa, just like Kevin-Prince vs Jerome :D
do you have the screenshot?

Nah, I had uninstalled FM 11 and deleted everything after dling the FM 12 demo, but got bored of the demo and reinstalled the game :p

"You have kept such tight control of wages that we are half expecting you to charge our current players to play for the club."

so okay here is a funny one. almulia, irl is ***** , but in FM he is atleast decent.

then i find a regen who has 3.5 star potential, and still 15. i wanna get him, but the look at what he could be dubbed as XD

View attachment 198456View attachment 198457View attachment 198458

cant resist though. but yeah i sign him. how he becomes like Calialas not almulia :p

you need to learn how to type names that aren't in English...

for a 15-year-old he's good, but too eccentric for me...

These are simply insane international goal per game record:
View attachment 198618 94 goals/101 caps...
View attachment 198619 80 goals/58 caps...

CR7 desperate to find another club? But nobody wants you!
View attachment 198621 First try, Jan 2017...
View attachment 198623 Failed on first attempt? Here he comes again, June 2017...
View attachment 198622 After another month: July 2017...
View attachment 198620 In desperate need of another club, tries once more Aug 2017...

My game must be real.
View attachment 198624 Madrid signs Nuri Sahin!
View attachment 198625 and referees being biased!

Last edited:
They apparantly don't care about the quarter final in Greece. Semi-final draw is on November 8th, but the quarter final draw in on January 6th... Weird stuff

View attachment 198630