Funny/Random things in FM2011

View attachment 197048

In mitigation, this was the last friendly of the pre-season, when all the best players were off on international duty. I picked my strongest available side and Barca's team was all reserves around age 20-22 (apart from Valdes in goal). But ****** ****, it's still Barca. And I still had to field a makeshift back 4 in front of a no-hope 18-year-old goalie, a team with only two players from my first XI, and only one of those - Klauss - in his best position. Bonkers.

Klauss almost merits a post in this thread by himself for his brilliant name. An early Christmas present to whoever it is that composes football chants (sorry).

Im my current Aberdeen save Inverurie Locos just humped Rangers 7-0 in the scottish cup! Its in season 2023 or so but still! Tryin to get a screenie up but dunno how?

i just noticed a funny thing
don't know if it happens because hoffenheim has a sugar daddy, but basically that's what goes on:

9:15 - my transfer budget is €4M. i ask more to the board. they accept
11:15 - budget is now almost 8M, but the option to ask more is still available. i do it again. they accept.
15:15 - doing it again. they accept
17:30 - done again

and so on. i don't know if it's a bug, a glitch or what, but in this save, as long as you stay on the same day, you can ask for more budget more than once

did anyone get this as well?

i just noticed a funny thing
don't know if it happens because hoffenheim has a sugar daddy, but basically that's what goes on:

9:15 - my transfer budget is €4M. i ask more to the board. they accept
11:15 - budget is now almost 8M, but the option to ask more is still available. i do it again. they accept.
15:15 - doing it again. they accept
17:30 - done again

and so on. i don't know if it's a bug, a glitch or what, but in this save, as long as you stay on the same day, you can ask for more budget more than once

did anyone get this as well?

umm no mate. it cuz Hoffen. is a sugar daddy team and the money request is not a problem.

im arsenal and i get to do this once, basically on the day of the transfer window at the summer and winter. and arsenal has no sugar daddy btw.

umm no mate. it cuz Hoffen. is a sugar daddy team and the money request is not a problem.

im arsenal and i get to do this once, basically on the day of the transfer window at the summer and winter. and arsenal has no sugar daddy btw.
i can only thank mister dietmar hopp, then

bought an impressive number of players in 26 months... hazard, neymar, ganso, van der wiel, wilson, pjanic, shaqiri, canales, kroos, g. burdisso, phil jones and several others. i don't know where he gets the money for the club but i hope he'll be around for quite a long time!

i can only thank mister dietmar hopp, then

bought an impressive number of players in 26 months... hazard, neymar, ganso, van der wiel, wilson, pjanic, shaqiri, canales, kroos, g. burdisso, phil jones and several others. i don't know where he gets the money for the club but i hope he'll be around for quite a long time!

and have u pwned Bayern Munich too ;)

and have u pwned Bayern Munich too ;)
with the team i built, i would have thrown myself from the roof of rhein-neckar-arena if i hadn't pwn FC Hollywood :p
our first encounter was a 3-3 in munich, i was 0-3 up at half time before gomez scored thrice -.-
since then, tho, it was a 6-1, a 7-1 and a 0-4 in munich
and of course i won the bundesliga both season
very proud of the team, to be honest, it's the first time i get to buy all these world class players

Yes, it is a known bug. The sugar daddy has nothing to do with it - you can get more money than usual teams, but the fact you can ask them over and over again has nothing to do with it. As a matter of fact, you can ask every 15 minutes if you do it 'properly'. You can ask for multiple feeder clubs, too.

Yes, it is a known bug. The sugar daddy has nothing to do with it - you can get more money than usual teams, but the fact you can ask them over and over again has nothing to do with it. As a matter of fact, you can ask every 15 minutes if you do it 'properly'. You can ask for multiple feeder clubs, too.
i would be quite interested in how to do it "properly" :D
ok, joking, i wouldn't do that, i was just curious about how to stop the game clock so often

i would be quite interested in how to do it "properly" :D
ok, joking, i wouldn't do that, i was just curious about how to stop the game clock so often

Signing new staff members while ticking the 'non-negotiable' box.

whats the max feeder club u can have ? 8? 10? 15 ?

i mean i only get to do it at the start fo the season, and i have like only 3 English feeders (1 npower champs, 2 npower league 1 teams), but i want more :p

whats the max feeder club u can have ? 8? 10? 15 ?

i mean i only get to do it at the start fo the season, and i have like only 3 English feeders (1 npower champs, 2 npower league 1 teams), but i want more :p

Depends on your reputation IIRC.

I'm in Hungarian 2nd division

just finished half my season

Now I've got a 4 month break between December and March until the 2nd half of the season starts................

wtf am I going to do? Scout? I've got some good financial friendlies set up. But for heavens sake, 4 months!

I'm in Hungarian 2nd division

just finished half my season

Now I've got a 4 month break between December and March until the 2nd half of the season starts................

wtf am I going to do? Scout? I've got some good financial friendlies set up. But for heavens sake, 4 months!

seeing as at the end of the previous season my toronto team had 8 games in 15 days i wouldn't mind swapping some of them with you.