Funny/Random things in FM2011

First time I see a central defender winning the golden ball:
unledyg.jpg

heeheehee. 1200 games in charge.

lol yeah. but that wasnt the point of that post. hehe

i also have 1300 in career wise, so must have been the international teams i managed in the past adding a 100 more.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

First time I see a central defender winning the golden ball:
unledyg.jpg

lol, why is at an old age, like 30 yr old, wining it. . XD

but yeah is nice to have a CB winning it. next one will be a GK ;)

yeah but you lost 13-7 on aggregate so it is not that close

Haha no, I lost 5-0 at home in the first leg. But it's still quite sick that a decent Norwegian team got to the 1. Knockout Round in CL and scored 7 goals at Santiago Bernabeu in second season ;)

Haha no, I lost 5-0 at home in the first leg. But it's still quite sick that a decent Norwegian team got to the 1. Knockout Round in CL and scored 7 goals at Santiago Bernabeu in second season ;)[/QUOTE

no it isn't bcause you still lost dur

Haha no, I lost 5-0 at home in the first leg. But it's still quite sick that a decent Norwegian team got to the 1. Knockout Round in CL and scored 7 goals at Santiago Bernabeu in second season ;)[/QUOTE

no it isn't bcause you still lost dur

So what? As I am pretty new to this game, I am very happy to even get that far in the tournament. Ok, I lost, but who wouldn't with a decent Norwegian team (not even ranked top 100 in Europe) against Real Madrid, one of the best teams in the world?