So you added manager and became Man U's manager, nothing random about that.

2017? I envy you. I just can't get into a save at the moment.

Too much free time lol. Playing every game too-actually been really exciting viewing at times. For a game lol. Also some great comebacks too-most satisfying was a 3-2 comeback win against Liverpool. Least satisfying was knocking Everton out the FA Cup in the Semis. Only match I didn't celebrate winning

Too much free time lol. Playing every game too-actually been really exciting viewing at times. For a game lol. Also some great comebacks too-most satisfying was a 3-2 comeback win against Liverpool. Least satisfying was knocking Everton out the FA Cup in the Semis. Only match I didn't celebrate winning

I've got plenty of time too, don't worry about that :p I've been on holiday for the past week and never managed to do even half a season!

I'm gonna try a save with Rayo Vallecano and see if I can finally get into it.

I've got plenty of time too, don't worry about that :p I've been on holiday for the past week and never managed to do even half a season!

I'm gonna try a save with Rayo Vallecano and see if I can finally get into it.

I've actually found it a lot easier to keep with a save this time round compared to 11. Probably because it's a lot more involving and realistic this time round. I've always started lower league anyway-much more of a challenge. Next step-created team.

I love the randomness of the managerial changes. In my Fergie save:

Arsenal - Louis van Gaal
Everton - Harry Redknapp
Man Utd - AVB
Chelsea - Steve Bruce!
Tottenham - Alex McLeish
Aston Villa - Tony Pulis
WBA - David Moyes
Stoke - Sam Allardyce (a match made in heaven!)
Aberdeen - Roy Keane
and.........
Norwich - Andrij Shevchenko!!