Dickinho

View attachment 203626Ok listen, I know it seems strange, but i swear on MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING I OWN, THIS WAS NOT EDITED !!! I WAS GOING THROUGH BRAZILIAN CLUBS TO FINS REGENS, AND i SEE THIS !!!!! DICKINHO, THE BEST PLAYER FOR GOAIS UNDER 19S !!! PRICELESS

View attachment 203626Ok listen, I know it seems strange, but i swear on MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING I OWN, THIS WAS NOT EDITED !!! I WAS GOING THROUGH BRAZILIAN CLUBS TO FINS REGENS, AND i SEE THIS !!!!! DICKINHO, THE BEST PLAYER FOR GOAIS UNDER 19S !!! PRICELESS

LOL ive got a Vitinho and Pitinho from Brazil. But none has funny as Dickinho. LMAO

Ok listen, I know it seems strange, but i swear on MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING I OWN, THIS WAS NOT EDITED !!! I WAS GOING THROUGH BRAZILIAN CLUBS TO FINS REGENS, AND i SEE THIS !!!!! DICKINHO, THE BEST PLAYER FOR GOAIS UNDER 19S !!! PRICELESS

LOL ive got a Vitinho and Pitinho from Brazil. But none has funny as Dickinho. LMAO

how about his scally brother?...

View attachment 203874

Had a class player on loan for 6 months from Ajax, got a rating of 7.3 over half of the season, so I go to extend the loan and they reject, probably because he's playing so well. So I decide to give him one last hurrah.. He gets injured and he's out for 3 months XD XD, that'll teach them to **** with me!!

The Brazilian names are ridiculous, seriuosly, i loaded the brazilian leagues and whenever the regens come, i just see the most ridiculous names. My mans name was **** ROGUES but he comes up as dickinho !!!

I declare interes to manage the national team of Romania and they instantly fired their manager to offer me a contract. They must love me.

I declare interes to manage the national team of Romania and they instantly fired their manager to offer me a contract. They must love me.

How do you get to be "head coach" of liverpool? i thought we could only become managers.......?