Not complaining but what the ****?

2011111000001i.jpg

Had the same when I quit Switzerland to manage my own country. 2 days after I got the Denmark job, Switzerland offered me the job again.

Must be a glitch :L

That happened to me every time in FM11. I guess I was just so awesome that they wanted me back.

Had the same when I quit Switzerland to manage my own country. 2 days after I got the Denmark job, Switzerland offered me the job again.

Must be a glitch :L

its defiantly a silly minor glitch. countless time i was offered to be England manager even after i left that post. :p

On my save in 2013 Villas Boas was without a job so I decided to try and egt him as my assistant at England. Aston Villa also approached him to become their manager and he accepted Villas first and then accepted to become my assistant and hours after becoming Villa manager he quit lol.

This is wierd. Hes terrible and yet worth €67 mill. Sorry about the list i dont know how to get rid of it:/

This is weird. Hes terrible and yet worth & euro 67 mill. Sorry about the list i dont know how to get rid of it:/

just delete the attachment by editing that post ;)

and lol 67m XD ahh Man City *smh*

Dubbed the new...

Junior Hoilett, an international class prospect and obviously the star of my Canada NT.

Touted as next...

View attachment 203407

... Issei Nakajima-Farran!? Err good luck with that...

Last edited: