Funny/Random things in FM2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
I was playing as Gateshead, against Stockport, in the 76th minute my keeper Farman, goes down to collect the ball, no problems :). However when he kicked off, for some unknown reason, the ball manages to hit the underside of my own crossbar and score an own goal .... what the ****!!

I was playing as Gateshead, against Stockport, in the 76th minute my keeper Farman, goes down to collect the ball, no problems :). However when he kicked off, for some unknown reason, the ball manages to hit the underside of my own crossbar and score an own goal .... what the ****!!

well you are gateshead lol

juphesback.png

now I just have to wait for Zamparini to sack him for the 4th time

East Stirlingshire relegated. The game says this is "despite the best efforts of Connor Macleod, the club's top goalscorer with 3 goals"... THREE goals. No wonder they got relegated!

lost a match that i didn't lose in

hi all,
this was my 3rd season in charge of notts county in the championship season one got promoted so you just know, anyway i have just played away against blackburn rovers in the championship away with county and the game has recorded that i have lost 3-1 where in the video it clearly shows that i have won 2-1 can someone please help and explain thanks.
:([video=youtube;8ERcghT_3wE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ERcghT_3wE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

View attachment 216210
2 goals in 3 minutes 0-2
Then i go and i score to own goals, 2-2
They go with the third and now i am losing 3-2
But after a surprising come back i end up scoring 2 goals in last 10 minutes and win 3-4 !!!

It might not be that funny or random or whatever but i wanted to tell somebody about it and my bird is on bed so... :D:D

Considering I had just beaten Germany in the quarters, being drawn against Spain in the semis of the Euros gave me very little chance. I can't say i agree with Kenny on this one haha View attachment 216348

Back