Funny/Random things in FM2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
A match Vs Stoke last night, 12 yellow cards, no one sent off.. XD

Man Utd had Chris Samba playing as a lone striker.
That's actually quite normal, IRL Blackburn do tend to put Samba up front near the end of games, and if retrained he can be accomplished striker which normally happens in FM

That's actually quite normal, IRL Blackburn do tend to put Samba up front near the end of games, and if retrained he can be accomplished striker which normally happens in FM

yup. so its congo vs england and Samba is Congo ST. JT and Rio Ferdinand are like, WE ARE ****** ;)

Don't have a picture, but I'm playing a 50m challenge I created, and I'm trying to get Mahamadou Diarra on a free, and he wants 40k a week, so I reject.
He then goes and signs for DERBY for 15k a week.
*rageface*

View attachment 217657

amazing , i just checked the german league and see top 3 team had the same points and what is the funny thing is dusseldorf became the champion after promotion :D

In one of my home game pre-season matches, a member of my squad put the ball out of play because one of the opponents was down injured - nothing new so far. But when they resumed the game and did not give the ball back to my team, the crowd started booing! *****...

Back