Funny/Random things in FM2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
Wenger took over Barca in my save.

yup it happened.

View attachment 218479

ideal cuz spain lost in the euro12 so del bosque get fired, and pep is called in. said that, wenger sniffs in. this is second season though, and wenger AI did well in the first season, managing 2nd place but not trophies yet :@. i wanted to get the arsenal job, but meh, i have already buffed up my PSG team with new players, more cash, and new formation plus signed a contract extension before this ever happened.

now loius van gaal is managing arsenal. will it be the same arsenal again ? :(

Managing Palace playing standard 4-4-2 and my centre back, Paddy McCarthy, finished the season as top scorer with 27 goals.

yup it happened.

View attachment 218479

ideal cuz spain lost in the euro12 so del bosque get fired, and pep is called in. said that, wenger sniffs in. this is second season though, and wenger AI did well in the first season, managing 2nd place but not trophies yet :@. i wanted to get the arsenal job, but meh, i have already buffed up my PSG team with new players, more cash, and new formation plus signed a contract extension before this ever happened.

Sorry for my, probably, ignorance, but how come that Wegner have so much scouting knowledge about Japan ??

Sorry for my, probably, ignorance, but how come that Wegner have so much scouting knowledge about Japan ??

he was the manger of Nagoya gamups 8 :P

He started his managerial career there.

no man. get ur facts right he started of AS nancy, and then moved to as Monaco, were they went to win the ligue 1 title in his first season in charge. after that he was courted to be manager of France and some clubs (if i remember right) but then wenger refused and left, thus in 1995 beacome manager of gampus 8 in Japan. then in 1996 he became an Arsenal manager.

yup it happened.

View attachment 218479

Mick Maccarthy (sp) from Wolves took over Arsenal in my save. Second season :)

Back