Funny/Random things in FM2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
It is that bad that Man City is second last Man U 15th Chelsea is 14th
Everton 17th
And wolves are second. And this is after 15 games so not fluke. My game is stuffed now.

no extra DB's or use of FMRTE. Dont even have it installed on my pc.

wtf??? please tell me this is real??? blatent photoshop jobby right??

Nope, it isn't photoshop, clubs which has really fanatic supporters will light flares up in matches... it was introduced in fm this year...

Nope, it isn't photoshop, clubs which has really fanatic supporters will light flares up in matches... it was introduced in fm this year...

******* quality!!! as soon as i get the chance to leave crawley for benfica im going to get involved!! :-)

******* quality!!! as soon as i get the chance to leave crawley for benfica im going to get involved!! :-)

If you want, you can go to Hajduk, it's a friend club with Benfica, if you remember when it was Man Utd vs Benfica on Old Trafford they made a banner, and on it something like this: Hajduk Split 6-0 MUFC Do you remember?(it was a friendly match, not a competition match)
Hajduk has THE most fanatic fan group called ''Torcida''(inspiration by a brazillian fan group) in Europe and IRL in every match there are flares, many flares...

EDIT: Forgot to mention... Torcida is also the oldest fan group, organized back in 1950!

Last edited:
My forwards are Cavani, Lavezzi, Kadlec, Fierro. Does Juanmi SERIOUSLY think he will get backed for wanting first-team football, ahead of these guys?

View attachment 221347

I think not.

Back