Funny/Random things in FM2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 599K
My forwards are Cavani, Lavezzi, Kadlec, Fierro. Does Juanmi SERIOUSLY think he will get backed for wanting first-team football, ahead of these guys?

View attachment 221347

I think not.

well guess what, its your fault really. juanmi is a wonderkid, so is kadlec and fierro. and even u have cavani and lavezzi too in the squad, dont you think you have a bit too much forwards. and plus fierro will take time to develop, till then you should be playing juanmi together with cavani and lavezzi, and rotate with kadlec, or vis versa

2015/16

Arsenal - Huub Stevens
Aston Villa - AVB
Chelsea - Owen Coyle
Everton - Frank Rijkaard
Manchester United - David Moyes
Swansea - Tomas Rosicky

Ok the strangest thing happened today. on my real madrid save, i was playing a copa del rey match against a very small team. they had one red card early on, then i scored 5 goals. after the 5 goals, the number of opposition players on the pitch started reducing

.View attachment 221523View attachment 221524

anyone knows why this happened?

Ok the strangest thing happened today. on my real madrid save, i was playing a copa del rey match against a very small team. they had one red card early on, then i scored 5 goals. after the 5 goals, the number of opposition players on the pitch started reducing

Scroll down that second screenshot and you should see... Injured players after 3 subs would be my guess.

Not sure if its funny or somehow a frustration but...

View attachment 221761View attachment 221762

I could have sign him for 2 M but... he didn't want to talk about a contract... only if i was a bigger team....

By they way, Cristiano Ronaldo also costs 2M but he is already 35 Year old so...

Come on mate its Real Madrid they dont want to end up in HOSPITAL after the game

Last edited:
Rafa Benitenz - Valencia
Andre Villas Boas - Sunderland
Mick Mccarthey - Blackburn
Mike Phelan - Wolves

:p

Spain's failure to qualify from their group at the European Championships..

England 2-0 Spain
France 1-0 Spain
Ireland 1-1 Spain

Also, has to be said that England qualified top of that group, after demolishing Ireland 7-0, and beating France 3-1

Back