Neymar requested to chat with me and asked me to offer him a new contract but when i offer him a new contract appear " My client isnt currently interested in entering into contract negotiation" LOOOL

Speaking of random, is the forum playing up with other people too? there is some weird stuff going on such as the log out and notifications boxes on top being reduced to small black squares.....amongst other shizzle.

Speaking of random, is the forum playing up with other people too? there is some weird stuff going on such as the log out and notifications boxes on top being reduced to small black squares.....amongst other shizzle.

Same with me..

I know that is happening with me as well. The sight isn't fully functioning and they are probably doing maintenance and this is probably normal before each new FM.

Missed a penalty (the only one the player missed all season) and from the rebound I get another penalty which I scored from

I can understand y as well, it's because Man Utd r better than me

OMG Flares in the stands! Have never seen that before and never thought it was in the game!