Furthest Date you have ever reached on FM?

How far on FM has your year on your date reached?

• No higher than 2010

Votes: 38 16.7%
  • Higher than 2015

Votes: 133 58.3%
  • Higher than 2025

Votes: 47 20.6%
  • Higher than the date in the photo.

Votes: 10 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you think you can die on FM? Or do you have to retire at like 65? Cus being a 250 year old football manager sounds quite fun

I think your age resets to 30 along the line... Weird.

just wondering how far some of you guys have got on the football managers 08and 09. I never thought many people could of done at most 50 years until, i found this picture.

check the date at the bottom right
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!
2207??????????

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

i havent got past 2 season lol
Epic fail :D

that one don't work for some reason homies

Did you extract to you db Folder.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

i havent got past 2 season lol

How Long Have You Had Football Manager.

And you have never got past the 2nd season OMG!!

I got past 4th season on my first ever game.

Lets hope you get past it when the new Football Manager comes out

2207... that is ridiculously brilliant

Mine is 2017 with loads of diffrent clubs,

Started off with tranmere, got them in prem. Got sacked, Whent to spurs mid april, got them out of relegation zone, Think i was at city for a bit then i left for Villa were i stayed for most of my carear and had one sick team. Then i left becouse it got boring with a good team no one can beat, went to liverpool then my pc got wiped, how happy was I

i got to to 2015 i think it was with kings lynn got them into championship and got the england job left kings lynn for newcastle but got bored because it just wasnt the same without my team

Did you extract to you db Folder.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

How Long Have You Had Football Manager.

And you have never got past the 2nd season OMG!!

I got past 4th season on my first ever game.

Lets hope you get past it when the new Football Manager comes out

fm 09 is my first fm game really

That being said I would have thought you would get past season 2.

On that note I have started my 10th season as Arsenal manager now :) Almost in 2018, the furthest I have been in any FM.

That being said I would have thought you would get past season 2.

On that note I have started my 10th season as Arsenal manager now :) Almost in 2018, the furthest I have been in any FM.

yeah i know i should have got past 2 season

i dont know how u have been able to stay with arsenal for 10 season without getting board it must be fun with new player etc and player now managing teams

not a bad way to bring up my 100th post :)
just got into my 5th season with bolton,won FA cup twice and just came 3rd in the league 5 points off top placed arsenal :(

think maybe we should be switching jobs occasionally to ensure that we do not get sick of it, like maybe managing one club for 4 years and quit when it is at its peak and then switching to a relegation contender and make them stronger, and then repeat the process so that we wont get too bored and will continue playing (6)

Last edited:
Mines prob 2015/2016 with AFC Wimbledon on FM09

in FM09 i was my created team, i took them from Blue Square North to the Prem. Won the leage like 6times in a row, won the fa and carling cups. But because i couldnt win the Champs League in 2022 they sacked me LOL i was ****** off