Furthest Date you have ever reached on FM?

How far on FM has your year on your date reached?

• No higher than 2010

Votes: 38 16.7%
  • Higher than 2015

Votes: 133 58.3%
  • Higher than 2025

Votes: 47 20.6%
  • Higher than the date in the photo.

Votes: 10 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was led to believe the game was 30 years long otherwise it makes no sense are you gonna be 200 years old and still be managing

Surely you would be dead in 2207? lol. I get bored quickly. But this makes me want to stick with one game lol

I got to 2040 once, John Terry was England manager and David Beckham was chairman of Man Utd.

2021 on FM09 took around 14days game played i think, with out no holidays :)

In FM 2009 I went to 2028 all with Celtic, eventually won the champions league it was a pretty epic career.

No more than 2 seasons either. My save file coruptted after that.

got to 2018 with man united on fm09, and was just getting to the parts where i was building an invincible team and i went to open my save file and my save file no longer worked

I had a holiday save on FM10 - Got to around 2120.. Then it just got boring, and I actually wanted to play. My age just sort of stayed at 100.

I had a none holiday save - Where I got into 2037, that really got boring, as I was just pottering around in lower divisions.

This save now, 2015, but this one I will be trying to keep going until FM11!

Furthest i ever got was 2011/12 in my Celtic save on this years game

i get bored when my team is too good but im too lazy to quit and join a new team so i always start a bew game after 5/6 seasons

2207... boyyyy i thought that was the time hahaha u must be a fully pledged fm-aholic lol

Wow, this is the first time I've seen this thread. Just skimmed through it, but I'm guessing he holidayed :p Nobody could play it for this long! lol Furthest I've got is 2022/2023 but that was holidaying, to see where current players would be. <)

I got to 2025 in 09, Then it corrupted :(

I'm one of the few people who thinks the game actually gets more interesting the further in you go. I like it when you no longer recognise any of the top players and some teams have been promoted or relegated. I remember I had a game going around the time Michael Owen the hottest commodity in the league (must have been CM97 or something). By the time I stopped playing the game, he was manager of England. I find that stuff fascinating.

I'm one of the few people who thinks the game actually gets more interesting the further in you go. I like it when you no longer recognise any of the top players and some teams have been promoted or relegated. I remember I had a game going around the time Michael Owen the hottest commodity in the league (must have been CM97 or something). By the time I stopped playing the game, he was manager of England. I find that stuff fascinating.

Same i find it funny where people end up! like Park from Man U ending up as Real Madrid manager! stupid things like that are great to find further in the game!

personally though, I get bored after about 5 seasons, my team is normally as good as I think I can get it and have normally achieved what I set out to do!

I got to 2016 on 09, but by then I have the best squad, won everything, so I start a new one.

LOL 2019 in prem with stalybridge celtic ( practically got the whole man city youth team ) dedryk Boyato is IMMENSE