Gallas signs for Tottenham

Formia

Reaction score
According to Sky Sports, former Arsenal captain William Gallas will have a medical at rivals Spurs on Friday.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6323987,00.html

It is bound to be controversial, but the performance against Young Boys proved the need for an experienced centre half for when King can't play. The potential problems are his wages and his attitude.

Thoughts?

This transfer has now been completed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/8930128.stm

Last edited by a moderator:
brilliant. just brilliant, this will go down well with the arsenal fans. love how hes making his way round the top london clubs

1st Adebayor, now Gallas? LOL! Keep em coming. Btw send Nasri to Liverpool ;)

I bet that after Spurs he'll move to West Ham.

i am laughing at this honestly, yes gallas is a strong defender but unfortunatly his attitude comes with him.

The ultimate traitor.

Chelsea to Arsenal to Spurs, who does that?

Wow. Never saw this coming. Thought he'd be going back to France. He really is mental. Will Spurs fans boo him? Seems likely.

Exactly what i was going to say... Chelsea - Arsenal - Tottenham , not even a kamikaze does that ffs -.-

The ultimate traitor.

Chelsea to Arsenal to Spurs, who does that?

William Gallas? (A)

A smart move for both player and club if you ask me. Saves him moving and saves Spurs spending any money on transfer fee's

It's like Sol Campbell,except with a French guy and the other way round.

...not to mention worse.

what's wrong with him at the Emirates he will be booed like ****

and are spurs mad paying him his mental wages

William Gallas? (A)

A smart move for both player and club if you ask me. Saves him moving and saves Spurs spending any money on transfer fee's

Could backfire if the fans don't take to him. Im sure with the personality Gallas has he wouldn't want to get booed by his own supporters.

the only player who will get booed by both sides at the derby

This reminds me of someone (Sol Campbell). Yeah move, *Cough* sure the Arsenal fans will love him *Cough* for that.
Seriously though, Gallas is now officially an idiot.