What do you mean with: "to play the game actually"?

Oh ok.. sorry for the late reply.. Errrmm well English aint my native language though cos am actually Ghanaian.. am from Ghana.. But that aside.. what i meant was i actually played the game.. it was an ambiguous comment to mean this time around.. i watch the full game observe pay attention to all small details.. I 1st started with a tactic here.. there are very good ones too.. i tweaked it to suit my team after watching matches.. i micro manage & handle squad harmony better.. Basically what am saying is i put myself in the game to actually play it not to just sit back , plug & play. When i lose i go through all mistakes.. the next match i try to change tactics if the need be based on the opposition hence my screenshot.. Its the 1st time am getting that from the media.. Actually i got 4 of those in my current season including the "Tinkerer" one.. Below:

Last edited:
Oh ok.. sorry for the late reply.. Errrmm well English aint my native language though cos am actually Ghanaian.. am from Ghana.. But that aside.. what i meant was i actually played the game.. it was an ambiguous comment to mean this time around.. i watch the full game observe pay attention to all small details.. I 1st started with a tactic here.. there are very good ones too.. i tweaked it to suit my team after watching matches.. i micro manage & handle squad harmony better.. Basically what am saying is i put myself in the game to actually play it not to just sit back , plug & play. When i lose i go through all mistakes.. the next match i try to change tactics if the need be based on the opposition hence my screenshot.. Its the 1st time am getting that from the media.. Actually i got 4 of those in my current season including the "Tinkerer" one.. Below:

Well...I thought you meant that, but I was not sure about it :) well...I lately got irritated by losing every time. I like to play with a team that will not play champions without a problem so I lost A LOT and got sacked a lot. That was why I made this thread, it was basically a rant from myself and a cry for help. I found a post from TheBetterHalf where he/she started explaining on micro-management and I basically "copied" that idea and doing the same for my team. I even started a new save for this, because I wanted to start fresh. But I am really new to the micro-management idea so maybe you can give me some pointers, if you want?

Well...I thought you meant that, but I was not sure about it :) well...I lately got irritated by losing every time. I like to play with a team that will not play champions without a problem so I lost A LOT and got sacked a lot. That was why I made this thread, it was basically a rant from myself and a cry for help. I found a post from TheBetterHalf where he/she started explaining on micro-management and I basically "copied" that idea and doing the same for my team. I even started a new save for this, because I wanted to start fresh. But I am really new to the micro-management idea so maybe you can give me some pointers, if you want?

Micro management is when you basically do EVERYTHING. From looking after players through to well....everything. Imagine an RTS game where you look after everything from soldiers to money.like that but a football version-it's the whole 9 yards. tactics,morale, money everything. It's something that requires the utmost attention and patience. It's where common sense comes into it basically

But basically The Better Half and Raikan pretty much give the best advice when it comes to tactics, and JP Woody has a really good tactic going. Definately worth taking their advice on board though at the same time, I wouldn't disregard what other people say either.

I am a friend to the media as a result of this too.. i make sure i comment always, partake on transfer deadline day.. I always get to praise or condemn my players.. try to watch full matches.. , etc.. do individual training to build what i want my players to gain.. in attributes. try to see the tactics that caused my opponents most issues & develop one to use against them.. i dont change overtime though

This is like one of those

"Married *** is not enjoyable anymore."

What married ***?! O_O

This is like one of those

"Married *** is not enjoyable anymore."

What married ***?! O_O

Well to be fair, FM 13 is far less stressful compared to marriage. It's ****. I'm glad I got dumped when I did now- I got lucky. I get to watch Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Stargate etc in peace and quiet without the constant nagging. And I get to watch Everton without the ******** when things go **** up XD

I'm a nerd on a nomads path and it's fantastic ^^)

Man, couldn't have said it better sad truth is that most of them are just not worth it, FM is more faithful, and it doesn't *****! XD

Well to be fair, FM 13 is far less stressful compared to marriage. It's ****. I'm glad I got dumped when I did now- I got lucky. I get to watch Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Stargate etc in peace and quiet without the constant nagging. And I get to watch Everton without the ******** when things go **** up XD

I'm a nerd on a nomads path and it's fantastic ^^)

Well, an interesting development....

I decided to think 'sod it' and went ahead with the game. Lost the next five games and then...

.. the game crashed!

Incompatible file or something.

However, since re-loading FM2013, the game has been far better behaved - the players actually can control a ball and not take forever to clear a ball. I'm getting more shots on goal and won 8/10 games in the season thus far.

Some strange things though - I was due to play Slimbridge in a friendly as Gloucester City, and Gloucester played in their away kit of light/dark blue. Slimbridge's home colours are all blue, yet Gloucester's home kit is yellow and black. Surely I should have played in the yellow and black colours?

I am also frequently getting 50 yard shots in on goal - a Le Tissier/Metgod type goal every game on average!

However, in my last game, I conceded a penalty (was the right decision) and the ball went straight through my goalkeeper. Literally a ghost ball!

Still, it's improved, so I'm happier than I was...

Team Cohesion is/should be your number 1 Pre Season Methodology (Very High)

Dont change your tactics all the time, it will crumble all of your hard work already.

Build a tactic that will best fit your team, not just one u want to use :)