how many player maximum advise you to buy the seasons?

how many player maximum advise you to buy the seasons?

Well, it depends on how good your coaches are. The most important thing to get this tactic working is team cohesion and tactical knowledge, so if you have a coach with really high tactic training, you can set team training to High and Team Cohesion and that will help all the new signings get on the same page a lot quicker.

Normally love your tactics mate, but its far to open at the back for me, alot of 5-3, 4-2 results etc,

Which tactic mate? ;)

The OP tactic. Took them awhile to get the hang of it. Lost every pre-season game and things were looking grim. But once it started clicking, they got it working like it's supposed to!

Still doing pretty with on my Barnet save. 13 games into the new league and we are sitting on 10th. Had a few crushing wins as well, 5-0, 4-1, 4-2

Sometimes I feel being good at making key signings and unsettling players to bring down their asking price is to easy.

2c63cce500da3fb4bd46d133026b2632.png

Gyazo - 2c63cce500da3fb4bd46d133026b2632.png

In the January window I brought Isco in (£30M) - Ozil departed to Chelsea (£20M... unsettled) and I brought back Cazorla from Bayern using the £20M buy back clause. I also got Shinji Kagawa from United on loan (not a big fan of him but I need some more rotation for sure) If Kagawa plays well I will probably sign him for the £6M loan transfer clause. I kind of regret selling Ozil but I simply don't need him with Isco. (I believe Isco is better too)

I hope Chelsea are better next season to give me more competition.

Last edited:
did i need to do anything for corners or is everything done

The corners should be set up already with the tactic. Just check to make sure you have them aiming for far post and you have 2 ppl (usually a defender and a striker) set for Att Far.

Sometimes I feel being good at making key signings and unsettling players to bring down their asking price is to easy.

2c63cce500da3fb4bd46d133026b2632.png

Gyazo - 2c63cce500da3fb4bd46d133026b2632.png

In the January window I brought Isco in (£30M) - Ozil departed to Chelsea (£20M... unsettled) and I brought back Cazorla from Bayern using the £20M buy back clause. I also got Shinji Kagawa from United on loan (not a big fan of him but I need some more rotation for sure) If Kagawa plays well I will probably sign him for the £6M loan transfer clause. I kind of regret selling Ozil but I simply don't need him with Isco. (I believe Isco is better too)

I hope Chelsea are better next season to give me more competition.

Haha, that's excellent. I've found Kagawa pretty useful (signed him for my long-term save with Arsenal too).

+45 goal difference though