Gary Neville Retires

prolly saying he'll retire at end of season? same as savage said the other day that hes retiring.

No he's retired now.

Bye bye G-Nev, thanks for the good times, and the lols, and the way you wind up City fans and Scousers alike.

Love you, you annoying ****.

If he joins Sky, my Dad's said he's going to cancel Sky Sports :D
Seriously, only go and give a job to one of the most hated men in football,

Hopefully it's because he is dead.

understand you may hate the bloke but this is a bit to far.

a true Manchester United legend and England. has had a fantastic career, good luck to what ever it is you choose to do from now on.

To wish a player/ex player dead is absolutely pathetic. jesus christ

Wow....
Wasn't expecting that...

Meh... at least we wont have to listen to that highly annoying voice of his...unless he becomes a pundit

understand you may hate the bloke but this is a bit to far.

a true Manchester United legend and England. has had a fantastic career, good luck to what ever it is you choose to do from now on.

agree it is abit too far...

how about losing his voice forever so he cant open that annoying mouth of his and be a sky presenter

I do absolutely hate him tho :p

i can definatly say he will become a pundict on SkySports. Legend for Utd and England and as loyal as they come. Proberly the best decision to retire.

I find it ironic how Liverpool fans were shockingly pleased about the small amount of Torres laughing during the end of the transfer window, and when a player who deserves a **** of a lot more respect than El Nino retires, they laugh.

Gary Neville may not be the perfect player or professional, but he epitomises love for a team and the passion for the game. He's a legend of Manchester United Football Club.

Let's say in an alternate world Carragher wan't a closet Everton fan, and was as passionate and in your face about being Liverpool through and through as G-Nev is about Man Utd.

I'm sure you Scouse fans would take massive offence if i called Carra a **** and wished him dead etc...?

Gary Neville :wub: Must be one of the most hated players in football but he is a Man Utd legend.

When was the last time he scored?

The closest I remember is when he lobbed Buffon and hit the bar.

Good player but a total ****, nobody can argue that he put his heart and soul into the game.

When was the last time he scored?

The closest I remember is when he lobbed Buffon and hit the bar.

Good player but a total ****, nobody can argue that he put his heart and soul into the game.

Yer and his big ******* mouth haha. Listen to all this respect bullshit hes a gobshite through an through to us Liverpool fans, simple as. I'm sure if he had died we wouldnt be reacting the same (probably would). I'm sure United fans are please because he was a liability when he HAD to play

I shall be watching Sky Sports with the mute button ON.

If you wished him dead we'd take it as a joke [I hope most of us would], and calling him a ****, well, that doesn't bother me, I'm sure most Utd fans don't like him, like I know all of our fans don't like NEville.