Gary Neville Retires

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
Gary Neville tonight has announced his retirement from football with immediatly effect.

Gary Neville will retire from football after 20 years playing at Manchester United.
Gary signed for United in July 1991 and was part of the famous Class of ’92 that won the FA Youth Cup in 1992. He then became a first-team regular alongside his teammates from that side, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky ****, his brother Philip and David Beckham.
In his time at Old Trafford, Gary has played 602 games, scoring seven goals. He has won the Champions League, eight Premier League trophies, three FA Cups, two League Cups, the Intercontinental Cup and FIFA Club World Cup. He became United club captain in 2005.
Gary won 85 caps for England between 1995 and 2007, playing in two World Cups (1998 and 2006) and three European Championships (1996, 2000 and 2004).

full link here.

Last edited:
About time too, hope he stays away from sky.

Next pundit on Sky Sports then?

Hope not.

Epic ****.

Just heard now. Been a great servant for the club. Good luck to him

Thank god.. and **** off outta football all together :D

we all have people we hate in football and can you tell Neville is my most hated?

what in the middle of the season?

strange decision why not wait till summer?

True legend of the game, but a total ****** to go with it.

Has he retired now due to an injury or something?

******* YES!!!! Now he can live in peace with all the other sewer rats.

Oh, and you don't need an apostrophe in 'retires'

Gary Neville, a man so irritating he even winds up united fans

What a servant to the club, and for England, never truly been replaced for country

Legend :wub:

Last edited:
A United fan's told me he's already signed a deal with Sky, and Charlotte Jackson was having a bit of a smurk, so maybe he is taking over from Andy Gray! :(

prolly saying he'll retire at end of season? same as savage said the other day that hes retiring.

:'(

Good bye to a great servant of our club, One of the best english right backs ever. And a true Leader.

He will take the sky job then. Hopefully one day he returns as a coach....

Neville, you may not be everyones cup of tea but your ability was un doubted. I shall never forgot you or stop appreciating what you did for my club.

All you guys bad mouthing him, He must of done something right... Like play brilliant and be the best right back england has ever seen.

I find it hard to hate someone I've never met. Yeah, can be infuriating, but at the same time....been tremondoulsy loyal and great for Man Utd.

Ranks number 2 in my least favourite players.

1. Diouf
2.Neville
3. Owen

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee