Gary Speed Tribute Challenge.

Table has been updated - Aanndyy storms through the Leauge 2 winning the league and the Welsh cup. Gardner triples his tally by picking up the Wales Job. Although he may be limited with his point production until he can find himself a new club. I beat Manchester united 4-0 to win yet another Carling cup.

Challenge League Table
Player Swansea Cardiff Wales Wrexham Newport Colwyn Bay Total Season
JonoMUFC

2017/2018
faulky10

1502014/2015
GardnerGFC

2012/2013
Aannddyy

2013/2014
Meynell94

2013/2014
Thefmgod

kandersson

garthy1706

Gonna have to cane this game now. Can't be having my recent drop in the table.

Second season screenshots. Did pretty poorly in the cups but ruined the league.. Won the league with 8 games left to play, holidayed them, lost 3 and drew 2. ):

View attachment 228442View attachment 228443View attachment 228444View attachment 228446View attachment 228445

Third season and I've already sealed a playoff place after only 37 games so hopefully not long until were champions. Also, currently looking forward to a 6th round replay against Chelsea.. Winner plays Man City in the semi-final [I'm not getting my hopes up].

Third season results. Can't believe I got to the FA Cup final and lost! And to make it worse I didn't even qualify for Europe! ******* stupid Aston Villa finishing 5th. So upset :'(

Fourth season my board has expanded the stadium because of league requirements.. It only cost £650k to add 5,000 seats so I'm not complaining. Also, the club are in the middle of purchasing the stadium which means I will no longer have to pay them 30% of my gate receipts! WOO!

Jeez Andy, you are cruising!

A FA Cup Final seriously? Thats impressive!

@Kandersson
A treble is a treble so its only good for Wrexham that you won it :p

Tbh, I had the easiest run up to the quater-finals.. The thing that annoys me the most is that I managed to hold off Aston Villa until the 118th minute. Also, in the run up to that game I had played 4 games in 7 days and had another games 3 days after the FA Cup final.

I'm expecting to get thrashed every game in the Championship though. My team is pretty weak. :/

Tbh, I had the easiest run up to the quater-finals.. The thing that annoys me the most is that I managed to hold off Aston Villa until the 118th minute. Also, in the run up to that game I had played 4 games in 7 days and had another games 3 days after the FA Cup final.

I'm expecting to get thrashed every game in the Championship though. My team is pretty weak. :/

Does it help if I say I believe in you :p

Eh you seem to know what you are doing, perhaps a mid table finish is in order?

Does it help if I say I believe in you :p

Eh you seem to know what you are doing, perhaps a mid table finish is in order?

Haha, yes, yes it does. (;

I'm hoping to push for a play-off place this season.. Although, I said that last year and ended up walking the league with 9 games left to play.. Who knows. :D

Errrrrm - Andy, that league table is of league2 again...haha

Haha, yes, yes it does. (;

I'm hoping to push for a play-off place this season.. Although, I said that last year and ended up walking the league with 9 games left to play.. Who knows. :D

Haha thats the spirit!

I was implying in jest that you were cheating :p

Also should you infract yourself for making a one worded post?

I should infract you for making a pointless post.

Also, unfortunately I do not care that much about a FM-base challenge that I would cheat, Mr. I've-won-the-ChampionsLeague-twice-with-Cardiff.... ;)

I should infract you for making a pointless post.

Also, unfortunately I do not care that much about a FM-base challenge that I would cheat, Mr. I've-won-the-ChampionsLeague-twice-with-Cardiff.... ;)

I see your point :mad:

And I've only won the CL once and look what year it took til I did :p.

So - you're owed another 15 (league1 win) plus 5 for JPT and 5 for welsh cup?

We can discuss a small point tally for FA cup runs. I think mey had a decent suggestion - a point tally based on your league and what "final" you get to - so for example Andy would receive 10 points for going to the final of the FA cup. (half the tally of winning the cup) Semi's = 5 and QF = 1

these points are cumulative though - If you make it to the final you do not get the 5+1 for the semis and quarters.

woah Andy those are some impressive seasons, FA cup final while in League 1 is something special!

still following this challenge closely, though I can't afford any break from my San Marino save atm :p