Gary Speed Tribute Challenge.

Hey faulky, who did u sign in 1st season?
Hows your team doing in the PL?

Hey faulky, who did u sign in 1st season?
Hows your team doing in the PL?

here I'll repost for you.
1st season signings.
View attachment 210229

I'm currently sitting in 12th in the PL. I'm playing Rubin in the 1st round of the Europa knockout stages. I'm in the Semi finals of the CC and the 4th round of the FA.

Last edited:
also transfers in and out...

View attachment 210192

everyone is selling Darcy blake? No love for him or what? I kept him solely because aside from earnshaw he's the only welsh man capable of first team duties for me. He's playing in the PL now doing well valued at about 3 mil!

Joshy, sounds like you are going to get similar results out of earnshaw i did! just prey he doesn't pick up an injury!

Last edited:
I wanna say QPR, but i think it's Bristol City .... lol only 2 prem sides left in the CC. It's a joke in this game serious.

View attachment 210403
Beat Chelsea in FA 4th round :D
Came back from 2-0 down.. League wise still doing alright

Signed Emre can 600k, Miyaichi loan, Pires free, Guthrie loan and many others on loan ^^

Yep, if im not wrong, u dont have to pay a loan fee, just his wages which is rather cheap.
Hes on a good form 34 apps(inc subs) 16goals, 12 assist.
But team are drawing and losing lately. So hes on quite good form :)

Ryo is a quality player. I am waiting for him to have a big year at aresnal then i'll sign him. But atm my cardiff team is in dire need of a quality CB. Europa + Prem...any suggestions?

Shawcross, but he cost 8m on my other saves.
Score goals at almost every corners. Finish my 2nd season on another save, with 10+goals.
Edit: any keeper to sign once i reached the PL?
Ben Amos(on loan- 1.1 future fee) and Heaton are both 4 star PA, for championship@_@

Last edited:
I got lucky and signed ter Stegen for 10 mil, defo worth it!

Jono got Hilebrand for free....always take a look for him. As for keeps, I dunno look at Foster maybe. See who gets relegated and pick up their keeper lol

ahh, gonna take a break. So how much transfer budget are u given to spend? Considering the fact that Cardiff is in Debt :O

They gave me 28mil

i sold an additional 11 mil worth of extra players

had about 2 mil left over. Still in debt, but playing every week in the europa. Jono got 17mil, so still a substantial amount to build a good PL squad

WTF, i told the board to buy the stadium
The stadium rent was 1 pound. And we bought the stadium.
Debt went up by 30m.
Finished 2nd and promoted.

And i was only given 6m. and 200k+ for wages. @_@