Gary Speed Tribute Challenge.

cuz you went and paid out the stadium.... Cardiff rents the stadium from the City for a pound a month. Similar to how Manchester city rented the "city of manchester stadium" then when they changed the name the rent was increased!

So, you can assume by your additional debt that the stadium rental agreement is for 30 million years?! lol! I would rather pay the pound a year than go into more debt.

My chairman is an idiot too, i just won the CC for the first time and my winnings just went straight into my transfer budget instead of going against the debt. Which for me remains about 16 mil.

I got lucky and signed ter Stegen for 10 mil, defo worth it!

Jono got Hilebrand for free....always take a look for him. As for keeps, I dunno look at Foster maybe. See who gets relegated and pick up their keeper lol

Hildebrande is class for sure, however make sure you have significant wages available, especially if you get him first season. I've picked up Foster for 500k in my third season. There is always quality if you are willing to bargain hunt.

Looks like I need to get back to my Cardiff save, Im dropping down the table and that just will not do!

You are on the board (Even though you have 0 points, i've included you on the table). Keep us up-to date with your dealings with swansea.

A quick update. I beat QPR in the Carling cup finals. I yet again Secure Europa qualification (However, not into the group stages yet so no points awarded for that!)
View attachment 210895

Robbie Earnshaw still scoring plenty of goals for me. I progressed out of the Group stages and beat Rubin 5-4 on aggregate to progress to the 2nd round of the knockout stages. My next match is against Trabzonspor, who eliminated Athletico Madrid.

Interesting Tie, we shall see how it goes down, first match is in cardiff.

League is going about the way i anticipated for my first season, sitting in 8th, generally losing to the top 4 clubs with odd losses to sunderland, spurs and everton along the way.

just signed collison and andy king then just gunna wait few years for some regens. is ched evans worth signing does he get better?

Collinson is quality, how much did you pay for him?

Ched evans, I dunno over the past 3 FM's i've watched him go from almost a wonderkid to a "I wonder where he is kid". Until he proves that he can play i'd stay away from him. I don't think he's even included in the welsh team on 90% of their games.

faulky, ure in your 3rd season?
I just started my 2nd season. each season takes 60 hours++ :O

Should i get Ganso? Hes unhappy and transfer listed. About 15m.
I got 5m in the bank. 0m + 15m installments. But dont have much wages.

Neymar was unhappy at lack of 1st team football too. But he went to barcelona instead. totally no interest in Cardiff

@AFC If you can sign Ganso i'd definately go for that, Tough on the budget though... I'm almost finished my 2nd Season.

@Epic That is a bargin, I paid 6.5 mil for him straight up after 1st season with west ham. He's done really well for me in the second season.

I just lost to Juve in the semi finals of the Europa league on away goals. 3-3 was the tie...They just scored all three of their goals at the cardiff city stadium...haha

Wow, europa final..
I just lost and went out in league cup 2nd round. shocking!
But won 2games outta 2 so far. Arsenal up next. my game loads very slowly..

YESS! i dunno how this happened, but i booted up my cardiff save today, and i was back to the second leg against juve and this is what happened....

View attachment 211693

Wow grats! haha i got shaqiri too. where do you play him? AMR IF?

Anyone post a formation that they use for cardiff! only started reading this but i started cardiff a while ago, im shocking, tactics you use?

YESS! i dunno how this happened, but i booted up my cardiff save today, and i was back to the second leg against juve and this is what happened....

Congrats, I'm considering doing this challenge myself.

But what is the skin you're using? It's awesome.

Thanks matee! how do i print screen this to show you im doing the challenge!