Gary Speed Tribute Challenge.

I lold at ****** Blackburn, those guys have been my boogy team for 3 seasons now!

I lold at ****** Blackburn, those guys have been my boogy team for 3 seasons now!

Everton are my boogie team - i always seem to slip up and cough up 2 or 3 points against them, painful really.

I finally started a Wrexham save though I'm not exactly doing this challenge (non-Welsh manager), loving the endless season with Welsh cup and all the rest :)

my star striker Ahmed Soukouna is simply illegal at this level and was having the greatest year EVER before a season-ending injury. Check this screen:

View attachment 221720

I'm relying on lots of non-contracts players to handle the insane amount of matches and next season could be even worse with Europa League XD

Last edited:
You've both been added to the list - Kandersson you start with 10 points because you aren't welsh ;)

Sure the rules could be bent Kandersson, another person to play against would be great cause its kinda just Faulky and I atm :p

I finally started a Wrexham save though I'm not exactly doing this challenge (non-Welsh manager), loving the endless season with Welsh cup and all the rest :)

my star striker Ahmed Soukouna is simply illegal at this level and was having the greatest year EVER before a season-ending injury. Check this screen:

View attachment 221720

I'm relying on lots of non-contracts players to handle the insane amount of matches and next season could be even worse with Europa League XD

If he keeps posting updates ... then i'll consider it.

10 points are enough for me, I'd probably deserve even less as I don't have a single Welsh player in my team atm ;)

will post updates at the end of the season, it takes quite a bit to complete one full season especially if you go deep in the various cup competitions. I think we're on pace for 65 official matches for the season...

10 points are enough for me, I'd probably deserve even less as I don't have a single Welsh player in my team atm ;)

will post updates at the end of the season, it takes quite a bit to complete one full season especially if you go deep in the various cup competitions. I think we're on pace for 65 official matches for the season...

wow! i wish my cardiff club had that many ... waittt... they do! CL, PL, and heading to both cup finals! haha sorry had to brag a little bit.

completed an exhausting first season with Wrexham - 64 competitive matches if I'm not mistaken - and I'd say we did pretty well overall :)

View attachment 222575View attachment 222576View attachment 222577View attachment 222578

Destroyed the league, won FA Trophy and Welsh Cup quite easily and had a decent run in the FA Cup. I managed to sign some players who were simply too good for BSP most notably Ahmed Soukouna, Luigi Bruins, Kevin Bobson and Tyrone Loran. A number of high profile players - including former Brazil and Argentine internationals like Gustavo Nery, Cesar and Diego Crosa - surprisingly joined on non-contract deals and provided low cost quality and vital depth for such a long season.

I was very disappointed that despite winning Welsh Cup we didn't qualify for Europa League, and actually the idea of playing european football in lower leagues was the reason I started this with Wrexham so that was quite a let down for me :(

Wow Kandersson thats a bag full of goals!!!

Kunasaguero - if you play with steam you can just hit f12 - although i prefer to hit printscreen and then copy and paste that into paint.

im confused here...
kandersson starts with 10points because he didnt start with welsh nationality whereas garthy1706 faced a points deduction because he started with english nationality the first time and had to start again as welsh?
so..........do ye start with welsh nationality or not??

im confused here...
kandersson starts with 10points because he didnt start with welsh nationality whereas garthy1706 faced a points deduction because he started with english nationality the first time and had to start again as welsh?
so..........do ye start with welsh nationality or not??

garthy remade the same game - was only a week in so he didn't face a deduction. If you start with a WELSH manager you don't face a penalty. If you start as any other nationality you lose 50% of the points you would have started with (depending on your team selection)

Does that answer your question?

Some more points to be added for my beautifully crafted Cardiff squad. Winning yet another Carling cup, that makes it 3 in total and 2 on the trot.
View attachment 223478

I have no screen shots but finished 7th in second prem season pushing for the euos :)

Is there any chance i can join this now?

I started as Newport County not too long back and have just seen this, so might as well give it a go whilst i play that save anyway. Only problem is that I didn't set my nationality as Welsh :(. I'm also half way into the second season so i won't be able to provide my squad from last season.