Gary Speed Tribute Challenge.

Is there any chance i can join this now?

I started as Newport County not too long back and have just seen this, so might as well give it a go whilst i play that save anyway. Only problem is that I didn't set my nationality as Welsh :(. I'm also half way into the second season so i won't be able to provide my squad from last season.

No problems man - just with some of the other people you'll just be deducted 50% of your starting points. Post some screenies of how your team is doing now.

No problems man - just with some of the other people you'll just be deducted 50% of your starting points. Post some screenies of how your team is doing now.

Nice one thanks.

And I'm not too bothered about the deduction but if I'd have known I'd have changed it to Welsh :mad:.

But I'll load up the screenshots of last season.

Nice one thanks.

And I'm not too bothered about the deduction but if I'd have known I'd have changed it to Welsh :mad:.

But I'll load up the screenshots of last season.

No problem you've been added to the table! You are sitting in 8th atm.

Transfers 2011-12

View attachment 224075

Performance 2011-12

View attachment 224072View attachment 224073View attachment 224074View attachment 224077

I was fairly happy with our performance throughout the season. We won the FA Trophy and the BSP quite comfortably. We also had a good cup run, beating Southampton and going out to Reading. However, I was disappointed with the loss in the Welsh Cup, we went out to underdogs and my decision to rest some players backfired.

Transfers 2012-13 (So far...)

View attachment 224076View attachment 224081

Looking good man! I think I might have to add some points in there for welsh trophy winners...

Looking good man! I think I might have to add some points in there for welsh trophy winners...

Do you get Europa League qualification for winning the Welsh Cup? If so, I'll treat it more seriously than last season

I think it all has to do with that sporting draw at the start of each season, I've seen welsh teams get entrance into the europa qualifying stages through winning the league and the welsh cup - just depends on the sporting draw i think.

Gonna make a start with Cardiff at some point, if it's not too late to do so like?

Perfect - will add you on the score sheet - keep us all up to date!

Challenge League Table
Player Swansea Cardiff Wales Wrexham Newport Colwyn Bay Total
Faulky10105
JonoMUFC 30 40 70
I7IDanny2525
Gazooki 25 25
Garthy17062020
Winters 20 20
Kandersson 10 10
Meynell94 10 10
Chokopop5 5
Jamo456

Fat55
AFC12555
joshyyylovessaraaah 55
Harty10 5 5
cardiffchris82 5 5
xsaurezx7 5 5
kazza96 5 5
thefmgod 2 2
Epic Terrorist 00

Sorry for the lack of updates! But i think youll understand that ive had GCSE so ive been revising :) im in 2015 though and a quality team :)

If you've won some cups and such - update us so i can edit your standing on the leader boards..

Good luck on your GCSE's!

Yeah Faulky, now that im back from Holidays, its time to bring you down :p

Do you get Europa League qualification for winning the Welsh Cup? If so, I'll treat it more seriously than last season

Mey - We've admended some of the challenge and we are awarding these points for the following achievements as well ...

10 Points for a Welsh cup win (So that gives you 10 points on the leaderboard)
5 points for a European Supercup win
5 points for community shield win.

Please guys if you have any suggestions to improve or make the challenge more fun please post Jono and my self are always looking for challengers!

Alrighty well I won a treble, my first 3 trophies with Cardiff!! Game on Faulky :p

Firstly a nice League cup triumph!

View attachment 226184

2ndly my first FA Cup Victory!

View attachment 226186

And followed up with a pretty EPL Win!
View attachment 226187

My team was not majority Welsh (Not yet :p) also I obviously qualified for the Champions League so dont forget that Faulky.

And here is my current Formation Faulky.
View attachment 226188

And just for a little bit of a lol, apparently Serie A is the new topped rank competition. I guess Ill have to bring them down a peg!
View attachment 226196

Last edited: