GCSE Options

Oh and yeah starting my geog coursework next month on a river too :(

Geography Coursework on a river. Make sure you collect the data at the very start, failing to do so will mean you will have to take data in the deeper sections, making you very cold and ******* soaked!

Geography Coursework on a river. Make sure you collect the data at the very start, failing to do so will mean you will have to take data in the deeper sections, making you very cold and ******* soaked!

Ahaa, we are only doing the upper section of the river in the peak district

Need 5a*'s + to get offered Oxbridge.

They aren't to bothered so long as you are predicted A*AA at Alevel. But the most important thing for Oxbridge or medicine is the interviews... So they can check you are the right kind of person, and will cope with the pressure and workload.

Ahhh GSCE's, I feel your pain Rafa, although History and Geography are supposed to be really tough. Good luck :)

Ahhh GSCE's, I feel your pain Rafa, although History and Geography are supposed to be really tough. Good luck :)

Are you doing GCSE's? And I have heard but in some mocks I got A*, plus I am best at them. And I like them :)
Done my citizenship today. Was quite easy! Anybody do thiers aswell?

Are you doing GCSE's? And I have heard but in some mocks I got A*, plus I am best at them. And I like them :)
Done my citizenship today. Was quite easy! Anybody do thiers aswell?

Nerd ;) If your good at them, then you will be fine though :) I'm doing English, Maths and maybe Science, but I'm pretty confident. Allthough im prity gd at spelin ;)

continue explaining, what the **** are they?

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

there's more to remember at AS and then A2 ;) Not that hard to remember it all tbh

You don't get them in England ? Basically, just a study of politics, society, etc. This year we done America, Captalism and Communism, and studied Communism in china :)

Modern Studies is great, a lot of writing in the exams though :S

Last edited:
Revising 30 - 45 mins a night for a mick History test. Got to learn all public health, surgery and anatomy and Disease and infection :(
You have to remember 23 people and what they did and also you have to learn what happened in Ancient Greece, Rome etc. for all three :(

Revising 30 - 45 mins a night for a mick History test. Got to learn all public health, surgery and anatomy and Disease and infection :(
You have to remember 23 people and what they did and also you have to learn what happened in Ancient Greece, Rome etc. for all three :(

Not that hard to remember tbh. Public health was decent in both (Greece had asclepions, Rome had baths etc), Rome banned disecting human bodies to learn about anatomy. Greece was ok and you could go study at Great library. Mainly remember Hippocrates and Galen and 4 humors etc. I wasn't that specific but managed to get an A

Sounds really tough mate. Unless the 23 people are FM wonderkids ;)

Like why his IQ is higher than yours?

Yes, because you know enough about me to make a valued judgement. Although good for you, standing up for your buddy!!!

Yes, because you know enough about me to make a valued judgement. Although good for you, standing up for your buddy!!!

Thank you. Was only joking though. Maybe I should of put a wink on the end ;)