Gears Of War Series

Me and my cousin played GoW for 4 days ... We ended 1 and 2 , MONSTRUOUS game, one of the best i've seen.

Gears 1 is the best game I've ever played.

Gow2 is easily on of the worst.

Gow 3 looks even worse, caters for noobs. Chainsaw, double-barrel shotgun that can kill 3+ people everytime, ****** gimmicks. Will only get it if they pay me by the looks of it.

Me and my cousin played GoW for 4 days ... We ended 1 and 2 , MONSTRUOUS game, one of the best i've seen.

My and my best mate did that, We completed 1 on insane in a day, and then 2 in hardcore the day after.

I was soo tired the day after though <)

Gow 3 looks even worse, caters for noobs. Chainsaw, double-barrel shotgun that can kill 3+ people everytime, ****** gimmicks. Will only get it if they pay me by the looks of it.

Pretty much every shoot em up does though...

Drake the rapper?

I wouldn't call him a 'rapper', but yeah he's doing a voice for one of the new characters, as is Ice T, but at least he has some acting credentials. (Not just a kids tv show)

I have GOW2 and I love it.. but I am absolutely terrible online even though i enjoy it.

Gears 1 has exactly the same guns as number 2, and the shotguns are double barrelled...

There were additions for GOW2. GOW1 is and will always be better. Thee match making system is a failure, takes a long time to find matches and you can't build relationships with people in your games.

Really got into the first one, not something I would normally go for but it came with the console but just never got round to playing the second one, should give it a go really...

Gears 1 has exactly the same guns as number 2, and the shotguns are double barrelled...

They have some guns in common, but they were all adjusted for 2. For example in Gears 1 the Gnasher shot to the middle of the screen with random pellet pattern but with a fixed spread, on Gears 2 the bullets come out of the barrel (whichever way that's pointing - not where you are aiming), with a fixed pellet pattern and varying spread depending on whether you're hip firing or aiming with LT. And he's talking about the new sawn-off shotgun which can kill multiple people at very close range.

Okay, but the game is completely different.

I've played GoW1 enough to guarentee this.

Plus, there is a NEW shotgun for GoW3 that is called the Double-Barrell shotgun, the one on GoW1/2 is called the "Gnasher". It's not a double barrell either. So Shh.

one more thing, How do you know the new shotgun can kill 3+ people? Is there a video showing this or something? Ive only seen a few videos of number 3, so im not saying its not true

one more thing, How do you know the new shotgun can kill 3+ people? Is there a video showing this or something? Ive only seen a few videos of number 3, so im not saying its not true

There's a video of it killing 2 people in 1.

I'm assuming it can, but I should have said 2+, my bad.

Knowing Epic Games, it'll be 10 people in 0 bullets.

Can't believe how lucky they got when they made GoW1.

Have you got a link, I would like too see :)

ah, ive never seen that video before.

Not exactly everyone is gonna be able to do that anyway. It will have to be timed perfectly, which most noobs cant do <)

And the shotgun in the first 2 are double barrelled

gears-of-war-exclusive-carmine-action-figure-2094-p.jpg

but meh, im still looking forward to it, even if it helps noobs, i can get more satisfaction from killing them :p