Gears Of War Series

Unfortunately Microsoft have been unable to send us enough
BETA codes for the launch of the Gears of War 3 BETA.

We are currently awaiting the next shipment of codes which
is due to arrive early next week.

As soon as they arrive we will despatch them to you.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

The GAME Customer Service Team

Grr, pre-ordered with GAME within an hour or two of the announcement that they/Gamestation were the only place to get beta keys in UK (except Bulletstorm EE of course).

Managed to get myself a beta code today, looking for people to play with.

There is only like a week left :O

BETA is very good, Retro Lancer and the sawed off are both awesome.

Think the spread on the sawed off needs to be reduced though, once you learn to use it, it becomes slightly over powered and over shadows the gnasher.

To be fair, if you miss with the sawed off though, your screwed if the other person has a gnasher. unless you run like a newb

Awesome? They're both overpowered. Sawed off shouldn't be able to down from so far away, it's meant to be a melee range all-or-nothing weapon. The retro has insane stopping power, it's hipfire is more accurate than aiming down the sights, and it can drop 3 opponents in a single clip, which happens far too quickly.

Also how **** do you have to be to miss with the sawed-off? You don't even have to aim.

Gears of war 2 currently had 30x exp for anyone trying to reach level 100! it ends on the 13th though

6 Days to go! I've been waiting for this for absolutely ages :D

Hopefully I'll get mine earlier as I've pre-ordered it! Possibly Monday! ^_^

Well, it said it had been shipped on Friday/Saturday (can't remember). I pre-ordered it off GAME so I could play the BETA a few months back.

Pre-Ordered mine from Amazon. Finish college at 10:25!! Get Home play Gears of War 3, Go have my first driving lesson, come home play Gears of War 3, Watch Bath City vs. Luton, Play Gears of War till tomorow morning. Wednesday I will be knackered. Hope its worth it.

Oh, like the Gears OF War Facebook page, then down the side click the Get Griffin option for Aaron Griffin multiplayer character.

OneInchWalrus, feel free to add.

Just started the campaign on co-op, took us like an hour-thirthy to do 3 chapters so it's going to get its fair share of game time, then we will be replaying it on insane after that's unlocked. The arcade campaign makes it fun, challenging against each other and working together.

Never been that good at online but I've got a + K/D so far, but only at level 5 xD. I didn't get my BETA badge though even though I played it!! :mad:

Enjoying the online for once, was never a fan on the other 2. Although I am ***** at it! Started the night at 0.5 kdr and got it up to 0.7 after a few matches. Hopefully I can improve once I get used to things....

I have to game, I have my 360, and I even have a TV but I cant play it! I have to stay at work for this week, and the TVs here are really old and ****, and I cant get onto the AV channel without a remote :mad: