General TV Discussion

Justified is highly recommended. Found it very enjoyable

Wow, I was thinking Fargo was that movie that got Oscar. But seeing Billy Bob Thornton in casting squad bought me at once. Big, big fan of his.

Wow, I was thinking Fargo was that movie that got Oscar. But seeing Billy Bob Thornton in casting squad bought me at once. Big, big fan of his.

It's based on the movie. Billy Bob is fantastic as Lorne Malvo though, agreed there.

Just catches up on all of GOT seeing as my exams have finished today yeah not sure what to make of it

New 24h is god **** awful. Jack Bauer should have stayed dead.

Started watching Rome (HBO). Enjoying it so far-no surprise tbh as it's written by the same guy who wrote The Mentalist (Bruno Heller)

Been watching The Blacklist for quite some time now, and I have mixed feeling about it. Sometimes it's very easy to figure out what's happening just from the first scene, but there are moments like that Archimedes formula written on the wall what made me thing 'the **** is that', and when they answer 'it's so god **** obvious'. Unless you're very, very critical and love the little details, go watch it.

I'm sure someone mentioned it before, but I just recently discovered and watched entire BBC series "Sherlock". Was so against the idea, since I was Sherlock Holmes' fan since I was little. "Sherlock in modern times? That has to be bad!". Oh god, I couldn't be more wrong. The series is extremely good, and first two series I just couldn't stop watching it. The third series is a bit lacking for me, but looking foward for the 4th one :)
So yeah, if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend you do. It's extremely awesome.

I'm sure someone mentioned it before, but I just recently discovered and watched entire BBC series "Sherlock". Was so against the idea, since I was Sherlock Holmes' fan since I was little. "Sherlock in modern times? That has to be bad!". Oh god, I couldn't be more wrong. The series is extremely good, and first two series I just couldn't stop watching it. The third series is a bit lacking for me, but looking foward for the 4th one :)
So yeah, if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend you do. It's extremely awesome.
Take a look at Elementary, it's an American adaptation of Holmes and Watson (in this case, Joan Watson). It's not as good as Sherlock, but it is a must-watch for anyone who is a fan of the Sherlock Holmes series.

I've started watching Sleepy Hollow and I don't like it. It's plane, almost boring and in first episode you already know what does Death want and now to 'kill' Death. 4/10 for me.

Yeah, I watched the first couple of episodes and lost interest. The premise is good, but the episodes just seem to drag on and don't really go anywhere.
Yes was bit slow but defo got better once story started picking up. Josh Hartnett with some good acting for a change, been ages since I een him in anything.

Just finished both seasons of House of Cards. Wow. Just wow. Been crying out for a series like that for the longest time. High recommended to anyone who hasn't watched it

Just finished both seasons of House of Cards. Wow. Just wow. Been crying out for a series like that for the longest time. High recommended to anyone who hasn't watched it
is it as good as the 1 set in england

Recently started watching The Leftovers. I was going to wait until it came to Sky Atlantic but I'm impatient. It's about the people who were left behind after a Rapture. Been very impressed with the performances so far, particularly Justin Theroux as the chief of police and Christopher Eccleston as a down-and-out reverend.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode. I seem to remember reading that Capaldi will play a darker doctor and he certainly delivered on that. However, the scene towards the end was touching.