Germany v England Thread

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys making it sound like Capello has been sacked or resigned? It was his first World Cup he made some mistakes so what move on with your life. Its not like any other manager could have done anything differnet with this crop of players with most of them just picked on reputation and not form

yer but capello picked the players so surely thats his fault?? Redknapp is the best english manager out their and has proven himself to be a brilliant man manager. and spurs fans dont worry to much about loosing him you could appoint klinsmann as gaffer that would be a nice little story.

just shocking not 1 of them players deserve to wear the england shirt ever again and capello should be sacked simple as that. i know for a fact i was right weeks ago when i said the team is divided into little groups and they find it hard to mix with each other and its an complete joke these are ment to be grown men not little children. they DO earn to much money but i dont think thats the biggest problem i think the game has lost touch with the fans and the modern day footballer dosent care nor think what the fan thinks. back in the 70s after matches the chelsea team used to go over the road and go and have a few pints with the supporters just for a chat etc and that i belive makes a **** off a difference. I hated it when gerrard before the tournement was asked do you know what its like when your out their what the fans feel and the expectation and he said yer i remember as a boy etc do they ****!!! as soon as their snapped up at an early age in this country they are wrapped in cotten wool and taken away from all the real life hype. Capello is massivly to blame for all this he is the manager he is in charge off picking players/sorting out problems/making sure the players are all happy and getting along. we all know he is stuborn and we all know he wont change his mind for anyone whether its the whole team who wants the change or just 1 player, its capello's way or nothing and you realise all the good managers are open to changes. if it was down to me i wouldnt pick lampard or gerrard for england ever again as i feel they are the main source off the split off the group off players as i stated weeks ago. i dont like to pick out players in general but yesterday gareth barry was just amatuer he was ment to sit on ozil and try and stop him playing i never saw barry with in 10 yards off him everytime he recieved the ball if it was me that would have been a job for someone like scott parker. Now if the FA have any sense( very questionable) then they will appoint Harry Redknapp keep Stuart Pearce in the frame and let Harry play Defoe and Crouch up front for England. Change needs to happen NOW we are a absolute laughing stock and i was just laughing yesterday the germans are miles in front of us technicly and all the players should be ashamed off themselfs and pay back all the fans that went over to south africa to watch an amatuer side.

Yeah but this is England not Chelsea, you never fail to amaze me with your Chelsea ****!
And ffs it's OF not off!!!

Yeah but this is England not Chelsea, you never fail to amaze me with your Chelsea ****!
And ffs it's OF not off!!!

its not just chelsea though i was just using them as an exaple i know about. modden day players have lost touch with the fans and the real passion for the game. ******* chill mate its an opinion.

Why are you guys making it sound like Capello has been sacked or resigned? It was his first World Cup he made some mistakes so what move on with your life. Its not like any other manager could have done anything differnet with this crop of players with most of them just picked on reputation and not form
because he siad that he will only stay with the full backing the fa, who we all know are spineless, so they will jump on some of the public opinion to look good, and sack him

To be fair to the players i think some of you are getting caught a tad worked up.

As dissapointed as i am with the result i honestly think the players were all giving it there all. They were disorganised and quite a lot of them were below par but they were trying.

If anything some of them maybe were a bit too worked up. When we pushed up a bit too much early in the game when we were 2-1 down leading us to concede on the counter. They desperately wanted to win and left themselves exposed.

I mean you can't tell me people like rooney don't care. He's got a tatoo of an england flag on his arm for gods sake. He loves england as much as any of us.

Last edited:
CJACKO11. I cannot understand a word you post.

another much maligned person. the consummate professional from start to finish, if every england player had his attitude and discipline, we would be in a much better state

Might be a little late. but i am going to say my ideas for england,sorry if anyone else has said this, but i aint reading 12 pages of tears and bullshit excuses from anyone.

1st of all i was wrong, i thought we beat the germans and win the WC. well how stupid do i look now.

The way to put things right

Sack capello, quite frankly say "**** off" His regime of terror hasnt worked.

Kick out anyone 28 and over, they arent going to be key players at the next WC. so tell them **** off.

Bring in a young manager, Must be english. Shearer anyone? respected by the players. loved by the fans. Loves England.

Forget about the euros and play a youngish team for experience so we can go to the WC in brazil as a team, hungry anf ready for england.

We need to prepare long term. and Sorry Gerrard, terry, Lampard, Rio, Cole you might be top class now, but you aint long term. You had you chance at glory. and you have ****** it up.

And if Upson ever plays in an england shirt again i will; cry.

(back to Fm for me now, seeya later)

TBH i am quite glad that england are out. However on a serious note. Capello has lost the dressing room and i think the onl two managers that should be in the running should be harry Rednap and Roy Hodgson.

Lol my brother said that earlier, I completely agree :) David Beckham with Stuart Pearce for England?
i agree, if you cant respect and play for these two, then you cant play and respect anyone the FA brings in. though beckham needs to learn more about the coaching side of the game first

i agree, if you cant respect and play for these two, then you cant play and respect anyone the FA brings in. though beckham needs to learn more about the coaching side of the game first

Okay then switch it around, Pearce in charge, alongside Beckham? Although become is a complete playboy he is an England legend and with a new generation of players they all grew up like we did with him as our hero. I just want Capello to leave, yes we had a good qualifying upto the World Cup against some really poor sides but now we need a manager who understands the modern game.

Okay then switch it around, Pearce in charge, alongside Beckham? Although become is a complete playboy he is an England legend and with a new generation of players they all grew up like we did with him as our hero. I just want Capello to leave, yes we had a good qualifying upto the World Cup against some really poor sides but now we need a manager who understands the modern game.
yeah i this agree with. ive already posted about pearce and the under 21 etc.

re capello. i'd like to see him stay IF he is actually willing to make sweeping chages to how he plays and approaches thing, not more of the same.

personally i reckon the fa want 2 weeks, because they want to talk to pearce....

Shearer get him involved. Legend, PLayed with most of these punks when he was an england player and they where youngster, they all probaly looked up to him.

Although the disallowed goal was unfortunate, I feel we got battered everything about England was poor everything from tactics to desire. If England continue to perform like that in the Euro 2012 qualifying it may be a repeat of 2008. Every England player should take responsibiliy for what was a shocking display which caused every football fan in England great embarresment. I am not going to accept the disallowed goal was the reason, the reason why we exited was the fact that the players were poor and should ashamed of themselves.

Here is conclusive proof that the England 2nd goal did not cross the line ;)

goal_line_682_1074706a.jpg

Shearer get him involved. Legend, PLayed with most of these punks when he was an england player and they where youngster, they all probaly looked up to him.

Respect or otherwise, he's not at all proven - he's not achieved a thing in an almost non-existent managerial career.

Respect or otherwise, he's not at all proven - he's not achieved a thing in an almost non-existent managerial career.
if they cant show basic respect to a man in charge they shouldnt even be in the squad. anyway capello looks set to stay on. there need to be big changes, both in how approaches the way he does things, and in the players themselves

rodwell, wilshere, johnson, hart, shawcross all need to be blooded. rodwell imo will make himself a serious regual in theverton squad this season, and i think he's going to be a better rounded player than barry.

i's like to see sturridge and welback too but they are not eally getting games at their club, hopefully that will change this coming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.