View attachment 292047

View attachment 292046

"Potentially tragic news in development as Air India flight 209 from Vietnam has reportedly disappeared off radar over the Bay of Bengal.

Authorities are, so far, remaining tight lipped amid fears of a terrorist hijacking saying only that the planes final transmissions were being analysed by experts who thus far have found nothing of relevance to the investigation.

It Is understood that a massive search & rescue operation has now began, though hope of finding any survivors is now considered slim.

Among the 108 now missing passengers is East Bengal manager C.J. Lippo who had caught the earliest possible flight out of Vietnam to meet up with his side ahead of the Kolkata clubs ACC semi final clash against Iranian side Foulad.

More on this story as details come to hand....."

easily my favourite story around here! surely won't end like this XD

EDIT: oh and no shame if your manager is a Kiwi hahahahah

Last edited:
Too soon man too soon.

Perhaps you're right...

Dramatic isn't it?

:O WHAT?!?!?! Is this finished?

I will not say...... ;)

easily my favourite story around here! surely won't end like this XD

EDIT: oh and no shame if your manager is a Kiwi hahahahah

You sir must be from the land of the long white cloud? Only a Kiwi would think being a Kiwi is not shameful! :p

Oh, but thank you very much for the compliment ;)

Perhaps you're right...

Dramatic isn't it?

I will not say...... ;)

You sir must be from the land of the long white cloud? Only a Kiwi would think being a Kiwi is not shameful! :p

unfortunately I'm no Kiwi! Mostly italian in fact, but I have a strong sympathy for New Zealand (esp football and basketball) which is why I'm having an epic save with Wellington Phoenix and the NT, as an Aussie you should absolutely check my story thread ;)

Dude you cant end this Ive just read it all now im gonna go start up with Dempo and see how it goes

Perhaps you're right...

Dramatic isn't it?

I will not say...... ;)

I will cry if this ends. GET IN INDIA!

Ok guys, here's the thing. I left this open as i intended to return to it but I accidentally deleted the save whilst clearing out my save files.

I'm afraid its over guys, apologies. :'(

Really enjoyed reading this, might plan on doing a save in India or around it for FM16