Get Your Personalised FM Signature Image

These are soooooo cool. Cheers Sean, a great addition to the site!

I'm using Internet Explorer 8, the newest one, it should be fine with that I would of thought, I'll try again but I have doubts it will work, thanks anyway :)

Fixed. There was an error in the form validation that only happened in IE. You should be able to register now :)

any guidelines for the username e.g. no spaces or caps?

I copy and pasted the BB code into my signature box but it says there is too many images in it even if i don't have any!

this thing aint working for me guys.....any ideas. I can't log in or something

Cause at first i thought you could just use the username and password i already had for fm-base but then i found out had to register.

Fixed. There was an error in the form validation that only happened in IE. You should be able to register now :)
Thanks Sean much appreciated mate :) I'll report back if it works :)

Ok Sean, it still doesn't do anything, I click on submit after completing the registration, and it does nothing, the only difference is it doesn't say error on page now.

Ok Sean, it still doesn't do anything, I click on submit after completing the registration, and it does nothing, the only difference is it doesn't say error on page now.

mines never said error, but when i click submit nothing happens.

have you filled all of the fields required for the sig.? cause I made that mistake and it kept coming up as 'error on page'

have you filled all of the fields required for the sig.? cause I made that mistake and it kept coming up as 'error on page'
Yep, I've done the username, the password, your full name bit, the e-mail, that's all there is unless I'm blind.

Ok cheers Frankie I'll try that now mate :)

And if Chrome dose not work Opera that is ace