Get Your Personalised FM Signature Image

I have added some error messages to the registration process now. So hopefully it should tell you where you are going wrong now.

I have added some error messages to the registration process now. So hopefully it should tell you where you are going wrong now.

Sill got some probulums mate, a type in a username and it says underneath Please enter a username, same as when entering a password

Very, very odd. Is that in Google Chrome as well? I've just tested in the latest version of Chrome (3.0.195.25) and it works just fine. Something is obviously messing up your the javascript at your end.

tryed the java thing and still no good mate,

dont supose anyone could make me an acount and PM me the deatils, cheers

i had same problem mate, you have to fill in the reg AND the login boxes, so wotever you you put your username in your reg plate, you have to put it in the login bit as well

i had same problem mate, you have to fill in the reg AND the login boxes, so wotever you you put your username in your reg plate, you have to put it in the login bit as well

Is that what you had to do to get it working? I'll have a look into it.

What web browser and operating system were you using?

Can you try it again Lewis. I have changed the validation now so you shouldn't have to fill in the login boxes too.

Development of these is on hold at the moment. I'm waiting to find out If I can use them as part of my final year project at University. If I can then that's good news as I will be developing them even more :)

Can you explain what you were doing to get that error and what you did to get it working as it will come in handy for other users in your position.

how do you update the signature.. do you need to do it all over again?

leeumoconnor69 what is the birmingham id mate, thanks :D

Glad you got it working easy enough :)

Is it possible that anyone could make me a new signature. I just want to check to see if iam doing it wrong. Thanks Alot

After you have made the signature you just need to to go to Edit Signature and paste in the code it tells you from the sigs page...

SS_2009-11-13_23-46-43.jpg