Spurs... great won't be getting in that team. At least Maldini will be on the bench / in the stands with Macho Man for company haha

Just noticed 3 sub apps though and now valued at 5.5 mil which is a pretty quick boost from the 215k Spurs paid for him!

Last edited:
I think this will become a legendary partnership between Goalkeeper Simon Says and centre back Barry Batsbak at Bolton Wanderes. Conceded less then a goal a game seems like a promising start!

Happy with the move to championship side Peterborough.
Hopefully it means plenty of game time, dont wanna waste away on the bench.
Any chance when you update season we can see relevant league tables?

Cardiff? Bizarre. And for only £200k! What a steal. Shame I couldn't go to Wolves along with the perfectly named Wolfe.

Fulham?? Interesting- I'll take it and hope for a Championship Manager Erik Nevland career rather than a real life Erik Nevland career....although even that wasn't too bad.

Everyone looks like they've got absolute bargains there, particularly Newcastle with Frederik Joseph and Cardiff with Rob Henry. Looks like everyone's values have increased, but I'm impressed by how much Urquidi & Macho Man's values have gone up - guess that's the Premiership effect!!

95k to Newcastle, that's cheap! Then off to Germany to learn my trade, fingers crossed this is the making of me.

Nice premiership move to Everton, and an assist from the back already. Superstardom beckons for Cookbook

Aha, so Cardiff are in the Prem... and lost 5 of the first 7 games. Solid.

Suspect my stay in Wales might not be too long - if I perform well I'd imagine a big club will come calling, and if we go down I can only assume I'll want out... although a year in the Championship might mean plenty of goals. Who knows!

EDIT: I assumed those stats were for Gibraltar international fixtures. Just noticed they're for the domestic season so far. 3 goals in 9 games doesn't seem too great, but considering the top Premiership goalscorers only have 4 goals (and I'm playing for the team in 19th position) I'm quietly pleased with that...

Last edited:
European Qualifiers

View attachment 71413View attachment 71412

So an away win against Sweden has secured our first ever place and a major tournament, as we will be heading to Euro 2020! We still have some way to go before we can compete with the big boys, but a constantly developing squad could make us a dark horse in a years time.

View attachment 71411

View attachment 71410

View attachment 71409

View attachment 71408
View attachment 71407
View attachment 71406
View attachment 71405

So our surge up through the World Rankings has earned us a favourable World Cup 2022 Qualifying group. Were currently the 3rd highest ranked team, but will defiantly fancy our chances against the likes of Wales and Greece. Portugal usually produce some pretty good regens, but hopefully we will be able to top the group and reach a first ever World Cup.

View attachment 71404

Aha, so Cardiff are in the Prem... and lost 5 of the first 7 games. Solid.

Suspect my stay in Wales might not be too long - if I perform well I'd imagine a big club will come calling, and if we go down I can only assume I'll want out... although a year in the Championship might mean plenty of goals. Who knows!

EDIT: I assumed those stats were for Gibraltar international fixtures. Just noticed they're for the domestic season so far. 3 goals in 9 games doesn't seem too great, but considering the top Premiership goalscorers only have 4 goals (and I'm playing for the team in 19th position) I'm quietly pleased with that...

Yeah, all the stats to the right of the player value relate to domestic performances I believe :)

6 goals and 4 assists in a struggling team... genuinely happy with that. And my valuation just ballooned from £2m to over £5m!

Already 5 times POM and still conceding less then a goal a game with Simon Says al Bolton seems like Bolton is going up to the championship. Hopefully i can make a move to a bigger club after the season!

Our first £10m player! Woo. Is there anything Rob Henry can't do?

Like, save Cardiff from relegation, probably. Heh.

Hope I get my big move next summer if Cardiff go down, 12 goals for the season is pretty decent for a teenager in the Premiership.

Maldini with 25 starts for Spurs. Looking good!