We have a very determined midfield. Cant see many teams winning the midfield battle.
Cant wait for the season to start!

Pre Season

View attachment 75429
A very short pre season, resulted in some very pleasing performances and scorelines. The club's low reputation and slightly obscure location meant that that these were some of the highest reputation sides we could face. Monaco reserves could potentially have been a tough fixture, but the team was filled youth players still looking to break through.

Unfortunately we did suffer a few injury setbacks and Ciric and Joseph both failed to get much game time. Fortunately they are now fit again for the start of the season

View attachment 75426
View attachment 75425

The bookies have made us clear favourites to win, which isn't exactly surprising. Interestingly they have tipped Batsback and Savage as being the key players for us this season.

Time to see what happens...

View attachment 75424

Good pre-season, 2 goals in 3 games. Ill take that!
Bring on the season.

Any chance to see the player stats for each game? Doubt I will appear much on the scoresheet but hopefully getting a couple assists and a high pass completion :). Nice solid pre season too.

What you going to do when the big teams start sniffing around the players? Is there a transfer embargo in place or letting them go?

Any chance to see the player stats for each game? Doubt I will appear much on the scoresheet but hopefully getting a couple assists and a high pass completion :). Nice solid pre season too.

Yeah I will do once the season starts. Just couldn't really be be bothered with the pre-season matches.

What you going to do when the big teams start sniffing around the players? Is there a transfer embargo in place or letting them go?

Everyone is on a very long term contract with the club with no buyout clauses, so will be rejecting all offers. Once we have conquered the Premier League and Champions League , I will probably let everyone go and see where there careers end up.

For the first time in a BAP i'm doubted as a key player. Liking this thing already!

So how regular are you hoping to get updates out?
Are you going to be updating us through out the season or whole seasons at a time?

August

View attachment 75362

View attachment 75373
View attachment 75372

View attachment 75371

View attachment 75370

View attachment 75369

View attachment 75368

View attachment 75367
View attachment 75366

View attachment 75365
View attachment 75364

View attachment 75361

View attachment 75363

We've made the perfect start to life in the Vanarama National South. I'm still playing around with the tactics a bit, trying to get the right balance. Despite scoring the most goals in the league, we have still been missing far to many chances in front of goal for my liking and conceding far too many at the back.

Player of the Month

Frederik Joseph - 5 goals, 5 assists, 7.83 Rating

Up next Internationals against Greece and Belgium...

Last edited:
So how regular are you hoping to get updates out?
Are you going to be updating us through out the season or whole seasons at a time?

Just depends when I have time really.

Going to do more detailed updates of all games to start with while I tweak tactics and formations, but will probably end up instant resulting a lot of the League games later in the season, then just do detailed updates for Cup games and Internationals or something.

Looking good :). Bit of a bummer both left backs are injured though. Can you screenshot my players stat screen and inbox me if possible please (the one that shows total passes and stuff like that).

some nice goal numbers there strikers!!

I'm top scorer, booyah. 7 in 5. Love it. The new Pele. Twice the size, three times the weight, four times the talent.

Well that first month has gone well...plenty of goals, some clean sheets, goals shared around the team and a ridiculous goal difference already.

Good to see a few different formations being tried too - the 4-2-3-1 for the Poole & Braintree games got some impressive results.

Internationals

View attachment 75321
View attachment 75320

Our step onto the International stage, didn't quite go as smoothly as our transition into the Vanarama National South. Our inexperience on the international stage was evident and we looked over awed by the occasion and step up in class. A late rally managed to save us a bit of face, as Joseph hit home a brace.

View attachment 75317
View attachment 75319
View attachment 75318

Another massive step up in class, highlighted just how far we still have to go before we can compete at the top level. Belgium completely tore us apart from start to finish. We struggled to retain possession and create any note worthy opportunities at the other end.

Any vague chance of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup has officially gone, as we cannot mathematically qualify. However, with home games against fellow minnows Cyprus and Estonia next up, we have a chance to finally get some points on the board for Gibraltar.

View attachment 75316

September

View attachment 75299

View attachment 75298

View attachment 75297
View attachment 75296

View attachment 75295

View attachment 75294

View attachment 75293

View attachment 75292
View attachment 75290

Injuries to fullbacks has limited my ability to mix up the formation this month and we have been forced to play with a 3-5-2. However, it has been another solid month for Gibraltar F.C, notching up another 6 straight victories, sending us through to the 4th Qualifying round of the FA Cup and top of the table.

We still look a little vulnerable at the back and need to make a few more adjustments to the formations to amend that. With so many attack minded players it is difficult to get the right balance.

View attachment 75291
View attachment 75289

UP NEXT INTERNATIONALS AGAINST ESTONIA AND CYPRUS....

Have you got good coaching staff? Would be ace to see how the players are developing, though I'd imagine it's probably easier just to show that at the end of each season...

16 goals in 9 starts, can't complain :D

EDIT: And a damaged heel gained after sprinting! See, this is why I never run

Have you got good coaching staff? Would be ace to see how the players are developing, though I'd imagine it's probably easier just to show that at the end of each season...

16 goals in 9 starts, can't complain :D

EDIT: And a damaged heel gained after sprinting! See, this is why I never run

Coaching staff isn't the best and in hindsight should have ensured it was better from the start. The manager and assistant both have 200CA though, so are pretty handy in the training department, alongside our state of the art facilities.

Yeah will just do the screenshots at end of season, as they take a bit of time to do.

Loving the goals I'm (Frederik Joseph) scoring,both for Club and Country. I did get worried after being out for 7 weeks with a groin strain in pre-season. Legend in the making ;)