View attachment 74428

View attachment 74427
View attachment 74426

View attachment 74425

View attachment 74424

View attachment 74423
View attachment 74422

View attachment 74421

So our FA Cup dream continues into the 4th Round, following a dramatic shoot-out victory at the KCOM Stadium and then an away draw with Brentford. Based on results so far, it looks like we could compete in the Championship even now, so maybe i started us a little too low in the divisions!

All players are now starting to attract interest from Championship and Premier League sides, as my inbox has been inundated with transfer offers. I wont go into detail on every player as it will take forever but just know that all are attracting equal interest within England.

View attachment 74420
View attachment 74419

Very happy with how the team is performing,
Hopefully we can finish brentford off at home.
I personally would have like to be getting im amongst the goals abit more. But with the way the strikers are scoring i shouldnt worry to much. Hoping to get close to 15 for the season.

February

View attachment 74317
View attachment 74315

View attachment 74316

View attachment 74314

View attachment 74313
View attachment 74312
View attachment 74311

View attachment 74310

View attachment 74309

View attachment 74308

View attachment 74307

Unfortunately our FA Cup Journey came to an end against Bristol City in the 5th Round. Injuries sort of forced me to go with the 4-4-2 diamond, which is still a bit of work in progress. However, it is still a remarkable achievement for our debut season and with a group of player that are rapidly developing we will look to go a step further next season!

View attachment 74306
View attachment 74305

****, just been knocked off the top goalscorer spot. Think I've had 3 injuries and played in midfield quite a lot to be fair. Still, the competition is clearly working wonders for the front three - 37, 38 and 39 goals each!

Nice to see me captain the team to some very nice FA Cup results. Too bad about the loss in this competition against Bristol City. It would have been nicer to see us compete against one of the better Premier League clubs.

****, just been knocked off the top goalscorer spot. Think I've had 3 injuries and played in midfield quite a lot to be fair. Still, the competition is clearly working wonders for the front three - 37, 38 and 39 goals each!

And still 10 league games left - the front 3 could all be pushing for close to 50 goals in all competitions if there are some big wins.

Would be interesting to see which teams are interested in signing us!

International Friendlies

View attachment 74040

View attachment 74039

We continue to improve on the International stage, but are still looking some way off making a major tournament. At the minute I am just looking to move us up the rankings to get us a more favourable qualifying group for the next Euros.

Slowly but surely we are starting to move up the Rankings. All we need is a win over a big side and we should go soaring up the ranks.

View attachment 74036

March + April + May

View attachment 74012
View attachment 74011

View attachment 74010

View attachment 74009

View attachment 74008

View attachment 74007

View attachment 74006

View attachment 74005

View attachment 74004

View attachment 74003

View attachment 74002
View attachment 74001

View attachment 74000
View attachment 73999

View attachment 73998

View attachment 73997
View attachment 73996

View attachment 73995
View attachment 73994

Unsurprisingly we won the low League double, as we absolutely blitzed the League and FA Trophy, smashing all sorts of records along the way. Clearly we have the ability to play in a much higher League, but hopefully the game time has aided in all our players development.

All the players are now wanting to leave to play in higher divisions, as bids start to flow in from leading Premiership sides. Everyone will be staying at the club and in a few years, hopefully we will be the Leading Premier League side everyone is so desperate to join!

View attachment 73993

Next Up End of Season Awards and Player Screenshots...

Last edited:
What a surprise, we become champions. Biggest upset in recent history?;)

Great to see that my form is good in the last few matches. Having a massive amount of 5 assists over the season. Good corner kick routines?

5 goals from CB, 2 assists then a broken back to end the season for Cookbook.

How you going to combat if the board start accepting big bids for players?

Bring on the Awards - Frederik Josef has spent all his savings on a tux in the teams colours and new shoes emblazoned with the Gib flag.

Very happy with my season, 24 goals from the wing isn't bad at all, and scoring a bit for the national team, good stuff!

A great season for the team. Same again next year we hope.
A bit disappointed to have only managed 5 goals, but to top the assists with 25 is a great achievement.
Cant wait for the next season.

Nice injury free season and some solid MC performances. Happy with that, woulda liked to have scored more but a nice amount of assists and pass completion rate means I'm pulling the strings ^^

If we end up being sold and stuff I hope I have a few seasons with MUFC before retiring somewhere in France :)

1138605-gibraltar-f-c-pro-screen-shot-2017-12-19-23.12.11.jpg

Weirdly, watching us go up through the ranks here is more satisfying than winning the league.

Bring on the Awards - Frederik Josef has spent all his savings on a tux in the teams colours and new shoes emblazoned with the Gib flag.

This is a good point - how much are we on? I'm expecting a Liverpool "Spice Boys" type appearance in matching tux's at the awards ceremony!

Nice injury free season and some solid MC performances. Happy with that, woulda liked to have scored more but a nice amount of assists and pass completion rate means I'm pulling the strings ^^

If we end up being sold and stuff I hope I have a few seasons with MUFC before retiring somewhere in France :)

Look like we make a decent midfield pairing mate.

End of 2017/18 Season (Season 1)

Unfortunately the Award Ceremony was a little bit of an anti climax as no team of the year or Fans player of the Year were announced...

Despite this rather flat event, the National Vanarama South did announce the top goalscorer and Player of the Season...

View attachment 73751
View attachment 73750

View attachment 73749
View attachment 73748

View attachment 73747
View attachment 73746
View attachment 73745
View attachment 73744
View attachment 73743

View attachment 73742
View attachment 73741
View attachment 73740
View attachment 73739
View attachment 73738
View attachment 73737
View attachment 73736

View attachment 73735
View attachment 73734
View attachment 73733

Last edited:
Looking forward to complete domination next season too. Hopefully a long cup run is on the cards.

Seems I'm wanted by arsenal (... me vomits and dies inside).

Reckon we will climb up a fair few world rankings after this seasons internationals too, me and tracz will keep feeding the strikers :)

5 goals from CB, 2 assists then a broken back to end the season for Cookbook.

How you going to combat if the board start accepting big bids for players?

I'm just rejecting them all at the moment and doing my best to keep everyone happy, but until we make it to the big leagues, there is going to be some unrest. With contracts tied up until 2033 we should be alright for a bit I hope.

This is a good point - how much are we on? I'm expecting a Liverpool "Spice Boys" type appearance in matching tux's at the awards ceremony!

We were on £500 p/w last season, but everyone has a promotion wage rise of 25% and 10% yearly. So the Tux's may be a little budget atm! haha