Gibraltar F.C (Be a Pro)

• Thread starter Thread starter zacram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 213
  • Views Views 25K
Loving the goals I'm (Frederik Joseph) scoring,both for Club and Country. I did get worried after being out for 7 weeks with a groin strain in pre-season. Legend in the making ;)

Only 14 goals though, got some catching up to do if you're gonna match the man, the myth, the legend that is Rob Henry

Internationals

Unfortunately we are still struggling to adjust to the step up in quality required at international level. Although both were much more even matches, I am going to have to alter our international formations to be a little more defensive than those used at club level.

Hopefully we will be in with a chance at qualifying for the next Euros, but is looking quite a way off at the moment...

View attachment 75150

View attachment 75149

Glad to be back in central midfield for these two euro games.
But think i performed better at Lb haha

October

View attachment 75065

View attachment 75064

View attachment 75063

View attachment 75062

View attachment 75061

View attachment 75060

View attachment 75059

So despite going 16 games unbeaten in the league, we still only find ourselves 2 points clear of Whitehawk with a game in hand! We have also managed to make it through to the 1st round of the FA Cup and still dreaming of a potential big name team somewhere down the line.

The league matches are far too easy, so will be downloading a skin with instant result and using that, leaving me to take charge of cup games and internationals. I will still pick the team for my assistant so the squad will be getting fully rotated as per normal.

View attachment 75058
View attachment 75057

So much to like there - red-hot strikers, 16 straight wins, a ridiculous goal difference, loads of clean sheets and, on a personal note, two 4 goal hauls in the month, bring on November.

Wooo!!! First goal. Bet it was a 45 yard thunderbolt that almost tore the net off (...or more likely I trippedd and fell in the box and a striker kicked the ball at me and it went in :p).

Great to see the form continuing in the league. Internationals should pick up once we mature a bit ^^

.. on a personal note what role does my player have as his best? Looks like I get a good few tackles per game so I'm guessing BWM.. shame I'm making too many mistakes though, Sorry boss!!

I mean, when you two or three goals up. You can put me as your freekick or penalty taker. :-D

Sent from my C2005 using Tapatalk

International Friendlies

View attachment 74714
View attachment 74713

View attachment 74712
View attachment 74711

So we finally recorded our first International victory against an Azerbaijan side ranked 128th in the World. Unfortunately we couldn't back it up away to Moldova (112th) but things are starting to better on the international scene. Ciric has already become the Nation's leading goalscorer with a mammoth 3 goal tally!

We have started to climb the World Rankings following our win over Azerbaijan. It's only 5 places, drawing us to just behind San Marino but still, its progress!

View attachment 74709
View attachment 74708

Last edited:
Wooo!!! First goal. Bet it was a 45 yard thunderbolt that almost tore the net off (...or more likely I trippedd and fell in the box and a striker kicked the ball at me and it went in :p).

Great to see the form continuing in the league. Internationals should pick up once we mature a bit ^^

.. on a personal note what role does my player have as his best? Looks like I get a good few tackles per game so I'm guessing BWM.. shame I'm making too many mistakes though, Sorry boss!!

His best roles are CM, AP and DLP.

He along with most of the midfield have been playing a mixture of roles, mostly BBM, AP and occasionally BWM. Am still playing with formations and roles at the moment tbh.

Man, could you play me as a scoring goalkeeper?

Sent from my C2005 using Tapatalk

I'm going to try and get everyone to score a goal by the end of the season don't worry mate.

Ints are a little better now that your priced LB is in them :P

Finally Maldini is starting to live up to his namesake after a horrible start with injuries. Seems to be picking up really good avg ratings!

looking forward to seeing how everyone has developed come the end of the season!

Macho man form picking up!

Gissin seems to be a beast out on the right

Wow, my player woke up! Gissin finally showing what he can do out on the right! Hull is an interesting draw, but we can do it.
Lets go!

I might as well be Wayne Bridge with the amount of time in the treatment room.

I thought I (Ciric) was doing well with the goalscoring stats, but then I looked at Henry & Joseph...

Will take leading national goalscorer though!!

Back