November Update

View attachment 381057

Swansea 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Wilshire 23’)

A tight victory over Swansea keeps us running. Wilshire has been brilliant since he has been signed scoring and assisting in important games.

----

Manchester United 3 (Rooney 9’, Kagawa 15’, Mata 45’)

Everton 0 (-_-)

A decent victory against Everton who always perform well though I was disappointed with our second half performance as we could easily have added to our 3 goals. Rooney was very impressive against Everton for once.

----

West Brom 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Persie 6’ (pen))

Lucky. We got a dodgy penalty and then somehow their strikers managed to miss easy chances that came their way hitting the woodwork thrice. Rafael saved one off the line. We have to improve if we want to win the league.

----

View attachment 381058

Manchester United 1 (Rooney 66’)

Inter Milan 1 (Michu 84(pen))

Disappointed to concede a late equalizer against Inter as we look to find our feet in Europe. We have been very disappointing this as well as last year and need to step up our performance or we risk ending up 2nd​ in our group.

----

Manchester United 2 (Wilshire 8’, Kondogbia 48’)

Metalist 0 (-_-)

As easy as you like it, Wilshire scored an early goal in 1st​ half and Kondogbia in the 2nd​ as they rarely looked to trouble me. Kondogbia has displaced Carrick in my 1st​ team line-up

----

League Table

View attachment 381059

December Update

View attachment 381063

Chelsea 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 0 (-_-)

We should have won this match but a point away against Chelsea is not bad either. Both the teams’ finishing was terrible. Mata was horrible against his ex-club as he completed only 44 % passes!!!

----

Manchester United 1 (Persie 71’)

Manchester City 1 (Suarez 74’)

Persie scored a delightful chip before Suarez scored for them 3 minutes later after rounding up Vidic and De Gea. As much as I hate Suarez he is a brilliant player.

----

Manchester United 1 (Rooney 16’ (pen))

Hull Tigers 0 (-_-)

We scrapped through here again after a penalty was won and converted by Rooney. Our profligacy baffles me sometimes as we score brilliant goals against big clubs and go missing against the likes of Hull. 3 points in the bag though.

----

Arsenal 1 (Mertesacker 91’)

Manchester United 1 (Vidic 67’)

I was furious as they stole 2 points after scoring a late late winner. Rafael got sent off in the 84th​ minute and then they started waves after waves of attacks and De Gea parried or saved them all until the last second when the German scored. I hate him!

----

Manchester United 6 (Mata 3’, Evans 7’, Pad 11’45’, Wilshire 37’51’)

Newcastle United 1 (Cisse 32’)

Get in!! A brilliant victory as we played them off the park. The Cisse goal was the only blot on an otherwise perfect performance. We take the 1st​ position over Man City on GOAL DIFFERENCE!!!!

----

Southampton 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 4 (Vidic 14’, Rooney 31’ (pen), Evans 34’, Kagawa 42’)

Another goal fest as the Nasty Serbian leads us to victory with an impressive performance from the back up. He won 90 % headers and completed 85 % successful tackles and scored a goal! Brilliant!

----

Cardiff 2 (Cornelius 26’94’)

And we are back on the earth. Cornelius has been brilliant in the league so far scoring goals in almost every match. He bullied Vidic and Jones so easily like he was playing against a school team. We were lucky to lose by just 2.

----

View attachment 381064

Hannover 0 (-_-)

And it ended just as I feared; we finished second on Goal Difference and now are up against Bayern in the First Knockout Round. Terrible performance by the lads and it seems like an early exit from the CL as I don’t think we are ready for the likes of Bayern yet.

----

League Table

View attachment 381062

January Update

View attachment 381065

Aston Villa 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Wilshire 8’)

A 1-0 win is disappointing against a team placed bottom in the side with a shambolic defense. We should have easily added to the goal scored by Wilshire.

----

Manchester United 3 (Persie 7’, Pad 45+6’, Santon 79’)

Stoke 1 (Livermore 4’)

A nice victory against Stoke who have normally given us trouble in most matches. Livermore’s early goal had me scared before Persie scored and Pad handed us the lead deep in first half Stoppage. We maintain our position on top!

----

Manchester United 3 (Mata 5’, Persie 77’93’)

Liverpool 0 (-_-)

This was the last of 3 matches against them this month and we made it 3 out of 3. Mata and Persie combined brilliantly to outplay them. I am delighted to have a 100 % record against them so far in this season. Mata out for 3 Months..:(

----

View attachment 381066

Manchester United 3 (Persie 31’, Rooney 49’ (pen), Mata 68’)

Liverpool 0 (-_-)

The first leg of COC couldn’t have gone better. We smashed them with our Trio of Ronney, Persie and Mata all scoring. Wilshire performed exceptionally as DLM and Kagawa slotted in easily in the hole.

----

Liverpool 2 (Lamela 29’, Aspas 71’)

Manchester United 3 (Persie 51’, Wilshire 56’, Smalling 86’)

I like it when Anfield is stunned into silence. Despite them losing on aggregate they were in a cheerful mood following the Aspas goal. Smalling comes in on 85th​ minute and scores in 86th​. Tottenham up next!

----

View attachment 381067

QPR 3 (Zamora 23’, Faurlin 57’, Ephraim 90’)

Manchester United 4 (Mata 5’, Pad 35’, Evra 57’, Persie 87’)

You can watch this match and learn how not to defend. Each of our defender was terrible but Evra got out of the firing line by scoring one. It was a thrilling match but exposed our many weaknesses. We have to get better in future.

----

Huddersfield 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 3 (Wilshire 10’30’, Fellaini 33’)

This was complete opposite of our last match. We hardly gave them a sniff at the goal and made a mockery of them in the second half with 92 % possession. Our Feeder team will have to work harder if they are to move up the leagues.

----

Last edited:
Transfer Diary

Transfers In:

Asier Illaramendi

View attachment 381068

He was transfer listed and 12.75 Mn, I saw him as a coup. He will replace the outgoing Cleverly and will be rotated along with Carrick who has put himself back in contention.

Transfers Out:

Tom Cleverly

View attachment 381069

I tried very hard to get him some playing time but he disappointed most of the times. I got 14.75 Mn + 25% of any next profit on him. A good deal for the team and Cleverly as well though I am sad to see a Home Grown player leave.

Andre Ayew

View attachment 381070

He was moaning about lack of playing time and Ronaldinho was performing way better than him. He was sent to FCP on a loan for 600K per month. A nice deal for us.

Javier Hernandez

View attachment 381071

An unlucky player as he couldn't break the Persie, Rooney duopoly. He goes on loan to PSG for 600K and 100 % wages.

Rio Ferdinand

View attachment 381072

My hardest release so far as I released my old mate Rio from the club. He remained injured most of the times and wouldn’t accept a wage cut. He was on a massive 92K week deal and with our precarious financial condition I didn’t mind freeing up my wage budget. A legendary player for the club. He will always be missed around here.

i will Never get rid of the old guard

It was a very hard decision for me as well...but i had to take care of the finances as well...I am planning to have 5 new HG players in the team in 5 years!

February Update

View attachment 475997

Fulham 0 (-_-)

A disappointing draw after the high of beating Liverpool 3 days back.

----

Manchester United 4 (Persie 18’36’, Rooney 66’, Jones 91’)

Norwich 0 (-_-)

It was a performance worthy of a Champion by the boys today. They were clinical and incisive. Defensively astute and brilliant in possession, Norwich didn’t know what hit them.

----

Manchester United 2 (Rooney 64’, Wilshire 80’)

Tottenham 1 (Dembele 25’)

A good comeback after Dembele gave them the lead. Spurs have a good team with them and with a few quality players can challenge for the League the next season. It was good winning against them.

----

View attachment 475996

Manchester United 1 (Ronaldinho 21’)

Manchester City 1 (Toure 8’)

We should have won this match but somehow we never managed to find the second goal. Ronaldinho again showed his penchant to score in the big games and scored the vital equalizer.

----

Manchester City 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Wilshire 42’)

It was an easy victory and we should have won by more. They were missing vital players with Fernandinho starting upfront and Adan in the goal. We have left behind our last season’s terrible play in Cups and marching ahead in them.

----

View attachment 475995

Manchester United 2 (Evra 21’, Persie 33’, Wilshire 66’)

Bayern Munich 1 (Muller 1’)

When Muller score the first, I thought we were up for a big spanking but the boys showed character with Evra leading the come-back by scoring one and setting up one. Wilshire’s Red card didn’t allow us to attack in the end and the Away goal may come back to haunt us.

----

View attachment 381240
View attachment 475994

Manchester United 1 (Kagawa 24’)

Tottenham 2 (Kouldibay 6’ Chadli 31’)

We capitulated against a young Spurs side as they went on to win the COC. Kouldibay gave them an early lead before Kagawa equalized with a brilliant volley. Chadli then scored what proved to be winner as they shut the shop down. Disappointed to lose in the cup final.

-----

League Table

View attachment 475993

Last edited:
March Update

View attachment 475991

Wigan 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 2 (Rooney 3’, Vidic 37’)

A good start to the month was ruined by the Rooney injury. Rooney will be out for 3 months for the second time in 2 seasons!! The victory was good and straightforward!

----

Blackburn 2 (Puncheon 4’, Rhodes 42’)

Manchester United 4 (Kagawa 9’, Persie 27’81’, Montoya 41’)

Persie played well here but he is burnt out after being the only fit striker on the roster. Blackburn gave a good fight but didn’t have enough fire to win.

----

Manchester United 3 (Fellaini 41’, Ronaldinho 50’ Evans 85’)

Reading 1 (Pogrebnyak 8’)

I had to start Fellaini upfront after Persie was too tired to start and he did admirably. He bullied the defense like a bulldozer. Scoring one after controlling the ball on chest and setting up Ronaldinho. The league is all but secured!

----

Manchester United 3 (Wilshire 13’, Persie 19’, Evra 43’)

Swansea 1 (Shelvey 82’)

Swansea awoke too late in the match to cause us any harm. Our 3 first half strike almost buried them before complacent behavior from our players allowed them to strike back but it was too late. Evra continues to own the left flank.

----

Hull Tigers 1 (Helenius 45+3’)

Manchester United 1 (Fellaini 43’)

It should have been a dominant victory but instead it turned into a dogged draw after Helenius goal. They threatened us all 2nd​ half with their long balls and counter-attacks. A fortunate point for us.

----

View attachment 475990

Bayern Munich 1 (Muller 37’)

Manchester United 0 (Ronaldinho Missed Pen 82’)

I was furious at Ronaldinho when he missed the penalty as we go out on Away goals for the second season running. We were missing plenty of first team players and it hurt us. Rooney and Mata were injured and Wilshire was suspended. Persie was deemed unfit and Ronaldinho played like a school kid. This will hurt us financially.

----

View attachment 475987

Manchester United 1 (Rafael 87’)

Charlton 0 (-_-)
We were made to huff and puff before a piece of magic by Rafael secured our victory as our struggle against the weaker opponents continue and they almost took us to extra-time.

----

April Update

View attachment 475960

Manchester United 2 (Evra 10’, Kagawa 58’)

West Brom 1 (Assaidi 70’)

It looks far more close than it was as we dominated and humiliated them on the pitch, of only we were more clinical *sigh*. Assaidi scored a late goal to give us a little scare but they hardly got a sniff at the ball in the last 20 minutes. Evra always scores when I think to sell him!

----

Everton 2 (Vermouth 1’, Jelavic 65’)

A deserved loss for us as we never got going. They scored an early goal and didn’t let us settle at all. A mere hiccup as we storm towards the title.

----

Manchester United 2 (Kagawa 41’59’)

Chelsea 1 (Lewandowski 79’)

The first of our three derbies and it is a good start for us. Kagawa looks dangerous whenever he gets the ball. I think I should play without my strikers and just give my midfield a chance who are letting it fly. The late goal was a bit of mood deflator after a dominant performance.

----

Manchester City 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Vidic 77’)

View attachment 475957

CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!! YESS!!!!! Nothing pleased me more than lifting the trophy at Etihad as their players clapped for us! Captain Fantastic gave us the lead with a monstrous header just like Kompany did three years back! Manchester IS RED!

----

View attachment 475958

Manchester United 1 (Vidic 20’)

Liverpool 0 (-_-)

Oh Vidic! He’s from Serbia and He’ll ****** Murder Ya! Another 1-0 win and another goal from our Captain. Old is indeed Gold! Liverpool was too deep and defensive and we completely deserved a better Margin victory. We face Southampton in the final. Can we break our F.A Cup hoodoo?

----

May Update

Manchester United 4 (Wilshire 2’, Evra27’65’, Rafael 87’)

Arsenal 2 (Gibbs 18’, DDG O.G 53’)

We completed a double over Arsenal who were such a pain in our **** last year! Wislhire scored one against his ex-owners before the full-backs took over as Evra scored twice. He scores every time I think to sell him!

----

Manchester United 3 (Kagawa 2’, Kondogbia 14’34’)

Southampton 1 (Moreno 35’)

The victory was secured in the first 40 minutes after which both clubs played at slow tempo to stay fit for the F.A Cup Final in 3 days! It was good to win in our final Home Game!

----

Newcastle United 1 (Cisse 52’)

Manchester United 1 (Krul O.G 4’)

Disappointed with only a draw but I don’t blame the players for being complacent today! We are already CHAMPIONS!!

----

League Table

View attachment 475936

Last edited:
F.A Cup Final

View attachment 475909

Road to Final

Manchester United

View attachment 475913

Southampton

View attachment 475912

Manchester United V. Southampton

View attachment 475914

Manchester United 1 (Persie 84’)

Southampton 0 (-_-)

YESS!! We have won the F.A Cup finally after a 10 year long break! Sir Alex joined us into the celebration as we lifted the trophy of World's Oldest Competetion! Robin Van Persie stepped up and scored the decisive goal in the 84th minute as both teams wore each other out! Persie will be 31 next season with only 1 season remaining in his contract! Has he scored his last united goal?

----

Last edited:
One question! Which Managerial post should I take..England or France?