Girl Power! Arsenal appoint first female manager in the Premier League

Just read this and it's brilliant. The player captions and Hope's too are a brilliant idea. Gotze signing is amazing too!

fantastic story, KUTGW.

Quick question, how have you been able to afford Gotze & Hummels? I tried to sign Gotze but Dortmund always want £100m+ for him.

Great story. a woman managing Arsenal, isn't there already one managing them now lol :)

Loving it, though maybe it would be a little lit better if the several updates within the hour were not in different posts?. I know people tend to prefer that. Separate the parts with new lines or some symbol. Perhaps a small 800x??? image.

Keeping threads small also help the server avoid overloading.

For me it's more than good enough that I don't really mind the many updates in little time.

Loving it, though maybe it would be a little lit better if the several updates within the hour were not in different posts?. I know people tend to prefer that. Separate the parts with new lines or some symbol. Perhaps a small 800x??? image.

Keeping threads small also help the server avoid overloading.

For me it's more than good enough that I don't really mind the many updates in little time.

personally i like the updates as they are because it's the unique layout that helps it stand out more and is part of the reason why it kept my attention at the beginning.

and it helps the page loading times a little bit in the current layout because there's less writing in each post so there is less to load on every page of the story.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Tomorrow I'll do a major update. I lost my save so I had to start again from September, but that's probably best because I was on the verge of getting sacked in November after Van Persie, Goetze, Hummels and Ramsey were all injured and we were ninth.
My luck, eh?

fantastic story, KUTGW.

Quick question, how have you been able to afford Gotze & Hummels? I tried to sign Gotze but Dortmund always want £100m+ for him.

Goetze was £47m. In the first window he's not overpriced IMO, gotta get him early before other clubs show interest though.

Hmm, just lost 6-1 to Fulham lol. Probably going to have to abandon my radical 4-2-1-3 Overload tactic and go for a classic 4-1-3-2.

personally i like the updates as they are because it's the unique layout that helps it stand out more and is part of the reason why it kept my attention at the beginning.

and it helps the page loading times a little bit in the current layout because there's less writing in each post so there is less to load on every page of the story.

Ok, I don't really have preference, I just said because of so many other stories that update a lot always get people complaining about that. Probably foolish of me. So ok with small frequent updates. I can't say it doesn't make sense either :)

As for the loading times... I don't know about the technical side of a forum. I know over one other I visit they close threads at 50 pages and in another they adopted it after a gigantic thread caused them trouble. But then again, over there the posts were not specially light in text or images so it can be the load of text and images rather than the amount of posts per thread.

Keep short frequent updates then.

whooopsie.

I'm going to use smaller font sizes and the like. Try and make the actual matches described in less detail, with the players feelings taking centre stage.

Ok, basically, here's the situation.

My laptop has been playing up recently and needs a week for repair. However, aware this would probably happen, I've played up until January and saved all the results and league table positons! So, I should be able to keep you guys entertained until I get it back. Will aim to finish the season before Easter, then we'll see where Hope's future lies...